Debolestis Shapeways shop

I am fixing this now, good catch. But I don't know what is function of that separator, I thought it was easier to grab it with that red part. Anyway I am on it.

Should I cancel my order and reorder once it is updated? Or can you take care of that on your end?

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Should I cancel my order and reorder once it is updated? Or can you take care of that on your end?

I am not sure if your order is processed. Maybe better you cancel the order. New models will be online in few minutes.

OK, only two needed to be fixed, one with afterburner and the one with dual detent. Renderers are not ready yet but models are now OK to order.

Same links as in your earlier post?

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Yes.

Alright, sounds good. I have cancelled my order from this morning and re-ordered again just now. I can PM you my order # if that would help to ensure I get the proper piece produced?

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

OK, but if you didn't recived message: Your order is en route to printers, then I think you are good.

It is still just in the "Processing" stage, so I should be all good. Thanks, mate :thumbup:

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

I am fixing this now, good catch. But I don't know what is function of that separator, I thought it was easier to grab it with that red part. Anyway I am on it.

I'm not really sure either tbh, it may have worked just fine. I noticed on the original it also had tabs on both ends. Only the detent end should have 1 if modeled off the original.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Maybe it is just to identify the orientation of which side has detent? On the original, only one side had detent (with handle) the other without... So if you have the side with handle pointing down then you should have the AB detent, and when it is pointing up, there is none.

Maybe it is just to identify the orientation of which side has detent? On the original, only one side had detent (with handle) the other without... So if you have the side with handle pointing down then you should have the AB detent, and when it is pointing up, there is none.

Kinda what I thought also. No other reason for it to be there really, plus the red coloring.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Something like this:

xggunm.png

Mainly for vertical movement but without losing the side movements, since we don't want to lose 2 buttons. I'm sure with your experience you can come up with better design ideas.

Imagine Castle, with North and South higher or buffed, so to say.

Can you tell me on which switch does it go?

Save

• 3 weeks later...

Hello debolestis,

I ordered three of your detents and look forward to testing them out when they arrive next week.

In addition to DCS, I also enjoy flying airliners and I was wondering if it would be practical/possible to design a warthog detent to match that of an Airbus throttle quadrant. As you can see below, the airbus has four physical detent locations ( idle/0, CL, FLX/MCT, TOGA) with a range of movement below the idle detent.

Do you think given the physical space available with the warthog detent, would four detents be possible to design and be practical for use?

A320_TQ_3.thumb.jpg.194feb2b7b155cf5aef10ad090ec0652.jpg

Hello debolestis,

I ordered three of your detents and look forward to testing them out when they arrive next week.

In addition to DCS, I also enjoy flying airliners and I was wondering if it would be practical/possible to design a warthog detent to match that of an Airbus throttle quadrant. As you can see below, the airbus has four physical detent locations ( idle/0, CL, FLX/MCT, TOGA) with a range of movement below the idle detent.

Do you think given the physical space available with the warthog detent, would four detents be possible to design and be practical for use?

I can try but you need to tell me at what percentage of total travel do you want them to start.

{

( -38.0f- 0.0f/60.0f), // 0 REV

( -35.0f- 0.0f/60.0f),

( -14.0f-34.0f/60.0f),

( -11.0f-24.0f/60.0f), // 3 REV_IDLE

( -8.0f-14.0f/60.0f),

( 0.0f+ 0.0f/60.0f), // 5 IDLE

( 5.0f+45.0f/60.0f),

( 43.0f+30.0f/60.0f),

( 47.0f+30.0f/60.0f), // 8 CLB

( 51.0f+30.0f/60.0f),

( 63.0f+20.0f/60.0f),

( 66.0f+30.0f/60.0f), // 11 MCT_FLX

( 69.0f+40.0f/60.0f),

( 82.0f+20.0f/60.0f),

( 85.0f+30.0f/60.0f) // 14 TOGA

};

Positions around labled entrys are the detents edges. This is a TLA degrees, you need to map this values from 0..85.5 deg or -38..85.5 if you want to use linear reverse.

So this is the response I got from one of the devs for the A320. I have no idea how to decipher this info to come up with the % of travel on the warthog but I'll see what I can figure out. I'm assuming that those numbers are associated with X-Plane 11 only. If the numbers help you out, let me know.

I've also received three detents from your store and all fit nice and snug and are working great:

dual detent

afterburner detent

no detents

So no detent up to 22%, then up detent up to 31 then, then up detent to 69, the up to 85 and finally up to 100. You want to lift throttle each time when you are at given percentages? I'll need to see if this is possible. I'll let you know in few days.

So no detent up to 22%, then up detent up to 31 then, then up detent to 69, the up to 85 and finally up to 100. You want to lift throttle each time when you are at given percentages? I'll need to see if this is possible. I'll let you know in few days.

Sounds correct, 100% and 0% obviously not being detents and just topping/bottoming out the range of motion. I think push through for each detent would work fine. Maybe having to lift to reach Reverse Idle would be interesting as well, provided it is possible to fit that in.

As soon as I can get a copy of the A/C I'll jump on it in order to confirm the numbers.

I made that Airbus part. This is how it looks, there are detents on green area. I think it could work well except for first detent, that one really must be tested first and I am not 100% sure.

You can find the part HERE.

tajwZQ0.jpg