Red Flag campaigns

Sim Flyer

Key will also be emailed to you after you redeem it on the site.

Depends on which style you prefer. A2G or A2A.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Thank you ED for the free key! Great action. Looking forward to the next actions with new maps.:thumbup::pilotfly:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Got both my free campaign keys and installed through module manager no problem.

:thumbup:

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

hi folks,

when I log on into eshop im not getting the get free option, just buy is my choice - I purchased the beta a10 back in the day and got the Nevada map free without a problem. anyone else in this position or able to advise me ?

cheers

ian

hi folks,

when I log on into eshop im not getting the get free option, just buy is my choice - I purchased the beta a10 back in the day and got the Nevada map free without a problem. anyone else in this position or able to advise me ?

cheers

ian

Not sure campaigns were included in the free map deal from the beta A-10C?

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

hi folks,

cheers

ian

It has been stated many times that the Red Flag Campaigns were not included in the A-10C Beta/NNTR purchase.

To get the Red Flag Campaigns for free you would had to have pre-ordered NTTR prior to specific dates given by ED.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Installed my free A10-C Red Flag campaign tonight. All seemed to install correctly and in Module Manager I can see the campaign together with the correct serial number.

When I try to play the campaign, the campaign screen shows it as being the only campaign I have for DCS2, which is correct, but it shows as Inactive. If I click the Next button as if to start the mission I get a message pop up that states:

"This mission requires activation"

Any ideas.

Untitled-1.jpg.3efd892b91366a06ebba51bb5b9af7a3.jpg

Not sure campaigns were included in the free map deal from the beta A-10C?

youre quite right, I was obviously misreading it and thought it very generous that beta purchasers were getting Nevada free which I did and love as well as campaigns ! now how to sneak another purchase past me wife :-)

cheers Don

ian

Installed my free A10-C Red Flag campaign tonight. All seemed to install correctly and in Module Manager I can see the campaign together with the correct serial number.

When I try to play the campaign, the campaign screen shows it as being the only campaign I have for DCS2, which is correct, but it shows as Inactive. If I click the Next button as if to start the mission I get a message pop up that states:

Any ideas.

Are you running any mods like Reshade or SweetFX, if so try disabling them and see if it works.

The inactive will change to active once you complete your first mission.

Any ideas.

A10C is the only Campaign in DCS2 for the A10C, The other is on Caucaus.

You should get a starforce prompt, enter your license key and choose activate.

if not run,

Dcs world / mods / campaigns / a10c nttr folder / protect.exe

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Just FYI, sometimes it seems it takes a few minutes for the DCS servers to update once you have bound your key to your account... 5-10 minutes.

I can confirm this so if it in the beginning doesnt show as you have it after you press the "get free" button then just wait 5-10 minutes then it should work.

• 4 weeks later...
Is there a default folder the Mission Briefs, Maps, etc. are stored in?

Yes, under Mods\campaigns\DCS NTTR A-10C Red Flag Campaign\Doc (of F-15C instead of A-10C, depending).

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR