DCS World 2 open alfa

-A 10C: 70 FPS

-F-15C: 72 FPS

-Mirage: 62 FPS

DCS World 1.5 open beta:

-A 10C: 64 FPS

-F-15C: 67 FPS

-Mirage: 5 FPS

All tests were done with identical graphical settings, same weather, only 1 plane in the mission etc...

I did a un-install and re-install of DCS World 1.5, got the modules i owe re-installed, after i got the latest updater.

same result as above

Weird is the fact that untill a couple of days ago, i didn't had this problem.

I had some 55 FPS in the Mirage

system:

Intell core i 7 CPU 965@3.20 GHz

Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit

GForce GTX 770

18 Gig RAM

Thanks for reading chaps

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are not the only ones. I actually came here to post a question but you beat me to it. I too am having slight FPS problems in the Mirage. Before this last update to 1.5.3 everything was great. Super FPS with both DCS 1.5.2 and DCS 2.0. Since the update to 1.5.3 I've noticed a change in FPS when in the Mirage cockpit, primarily looking forward into the HUD. I do have mirror enabled but again, this did not cause problems before.

Anyone else notice frame hit or stutter looking straight into the HUD? RazBam, please check cockpit textures to make sure they are what they should be with an emphasis on the mirror.

Mirror ? I deactivated it and fps came back to normal. This happened only with the mirage

I haven't tried deactivating my mirror in the Mirage. I fly all my models with mirrors on and have had absolutely no problems with any of them. Mirage was the same but now something is not right. Not sure if it is the mirror though in the Mirage or something else in the cockpit. It is not a big hit in FPS but it is noticeable which wasn't the case before update to 1.5.3.

Strange digits of fps. I have mirror off as default, stable 60 fps. I checked with Shift+M and was a little less, 56-60 but its not a big problem. I have strong antialiasing too on GPU for DCS and didnt notice it in 1.5.3 and 2.0.1.

60 is refresh rate.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro