Skullz Genuine Huey Sound Mod

sSkullZnBoneZz

On 8/10/2020 at 7:19 PM, sSkullZnBoneZz said:

Okay guys I think I have it fixed now. All sounds should now be working and all sdef files are present.

I also changed the format to a zip file for those who do not use 7zip. Check the 1st page for updated link.

I'm becoming confused here, I've been using 7zip for years to unzip .zip files. Whats the cryptic meaning of the 7zip conspiracy? 

Win 10 64 bit

Intel I-7 7700K

32GB Ram

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gig

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Thank you for this SO realistic mod !!

Just to make sure the "sounds" folder goes here?

C:\Users\xxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods

Or here directly:

C:\Users\xxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

Edited by PhilTheBeat

I7 4770K / 1080 TI / 16GB RAM / VR Q2 / 3X IIYAMA 27 / T.16000M FCS TWCS / TRACK IR PRO

A-10C II / F/A18 C / F-14 / F16-C / M-2000C / F-86F Sabre / C-101 / SPITFIRE LF / P-51D / FW 190 D-9 / FW 190 A-B / Bf 109 K-4

CHRISTEN EAGLE II / YAK-52 / UH-1H Huey / SA 342

CHANNEL MAP / NEVADA / NORMANDY /  PERSIAN / SYRIA / SUPERCARRIER /

TAKE OFF FRANCE.FR

On 12/27/2020 at 5:55 AM, PhilTheBeat said:

Hi. Thank you for this SO realistic mod !!

Just to make sure the "sounds" folder goes here?

C:\Users\xxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods

Or here directly:

C:\Users\xxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

Simply drop the Sounds folder into your savedgames DSC folder.

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta        and enjoy.. cheers.

• Like 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

@YSIAD_RIP Thank you 🙂

I7 4770K / 1080 TI / 16GB RAM / VR Q2 / 3X IIYAMA 27 / T.16000M FCS TWCS / TRACK IR PRO

A-10C II / F/A18 C / F-14 / F16-C / M-2000C / F-86F Sabre / C-101 / SPITFIRE LF / P-51D / FW 190 D-9 / FW 190 A-B / Bf 109 K-4

CHRISTEN EAGLE II / YAK-52 / UH-1H Huey / SA 342

CHANNEL MAP / NEVADA / NORMANDY /  PERSIAN / SYRIA / SUPERCARRIER /

TAKE OFF FRANCE.FR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
19 hours ago, djdaffyduck said:

Hello fans of UH 1 HUEY, where I can download the sounds because the shared link does not work anymore, if someone can share it I will be obliged, thank you and best regards

Link in the first post worked for me as a test.. Are you sure your browser is OK?  The Dropbox link in the post above yours from @petsild on Aug 17, 2021 - also worked. 

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 6:21 AM, YSIAD_RIP said:

Link in the first post worked for me as a test.. Are you sure your browser is OK?  The Dropbox link in the post above yours from @petsild on Aug 17, 2021 - also worked. 

Unfortunately, it did not work for me, or maybe someone will send me the current mod to my email djtrebor@o2.pl thank you for your help

It's downloading now, so I'll thank you in advance; I'm sure the authenticity is excellent....... as I grew up in an area in close proximity to several military bases, during the 60's there was fairly frequent presence of the Huey helicopters; I totally loved the sound "thump-thump-thump-thump-thump-thump-thump-thump-...................", especially when those rotors made the window panes rattle---from MILES away 🙂 The opening scene of "Apocalypse Now" is nostalgic.

I have the Blackshark2; the (stock) rotor sounds as you descend and max the collective at 100' or so are REALLY well done. I also have the UH-1H helicopter but find the rotor sounds a little thin, and hope to find how to fatten them up.

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 12:41 PM, salsantana said:

I also have the UH-1H helicopter but find the rotor sounds a little thin and hope to find how to fatten them up.

@sSkullZnBoneZz

Thank you so much for this. I have always thought that the stock sounds of the Huey were off as well.

This mod works very well. Sound more like a Huey for sure. Thank you Skullz for all of your hard work.

I took the liberty of changing the weapons sounds. To my ear, I think that these sound better.

Let me know what you think. I tried to make the M60 sound for left and right, but couldn't do it.

The Miniguns work just fine for left and right, but not the M60's. Maybe you can tell me what I did wrong. 

Thanx again, Ray 

Ray's Sounds.zip

Edited by rayrayblues

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

• 1 year later...