UTC Mk II - professional wireless TrackClip Pro alternative

HAV

i confirm! it's Perfect!!!!

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

Thank you all. It means alot to me to hear that from you guys.

Do you think it might be possible to switch to a USB-C port in a future version?

I thought about it, but it's quite new port and still quite expensive. Applying would be probably possible, but also far more complicated in production.

VGD Devices UTC Mk II+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
HAV, can you confirm that this light source works with the Track IR camera without different software? Do we just put it on our headset and start flying?

Yes.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

HAV, I just received my UTC MKII Pro today, charging it up at the moment, will give it a go as soon as it's finished.

UPDATE: Installed and working great, very smooth operation, a great improvement over my Tracker Clip Pro, not to mention the wireless operation. Great product.

Edited by Outlaw24

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Have mine now mounted to a wireless headset and being finally free of wires is an amazing thing

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

• 1 month later...

request for pricing to Canada

Hey HAV,

Just want to know if the pricing in the original message on this thread is still valid? I'm specifically interested in shipping to Canada for the various wireless models. thanks!

I couldn't send you a PM for some reason, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Hav,

Sent you a PM for the availability and cost.

Please check...

Nash

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

• 1 month later...

My delivery came this week from Poland, after some fidling with opentrack i managed to get it to work in Assetto Corsa.

(after lowering the Brightness, calibrate & there we go)

Real cool to be able to look through corners & the car beside you.

Great product, works fantastic & fits very well on my Logitech G35, thanks to the velcrostrips that were included.

I can definilty recommend this product.

Bartek thanks for the advice & craftmanship.

It's been a while since I posted something here, though this doesn't mean project is dead...

Contrary, alive and kicking.

Time for some news and update...

First of all, thanks to all of you for support and given trust in this project, this means a lot to me.

Many things have changed lately, so I decided to twist them even more, do 180 turn and put everything on one card...

From now on, UTC comes under VGD Devices brand, as a flagship product and let's hope, the first of many others.

I've managed to upgrade my workshop lately with a 3d printer and a small CNC in near future.

This should make life easier and speed everything up... I hope.

The unwelcome change...

Due to recent law changes in my country, that hit whole electronic market, UTC prices will need to raise significantly starting from now.

Prices include now VAT 23% and payment commission (Paypal/ bank transfer) like currency conversion etc.

Prices with VAT 23% (without shippment):

UTC II+ Pro - 225 PLN (approx. 60 USD)

UTC II+ (regular) - 200 PLN (approx. 53 USD)

UTC II+ Lite - 190 PLN (approx. 51 USD)

UTC II+ wired - 125 PLN (approx. 33 USD)

contact via PM or vgddevices@gmail.com

Edited by HAV

VGD Devices UTC Mk II+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great job HAV!

And good luck with your upcoming adventures!

I'm still using your product and can't be more satisfied ;)

I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve…

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Track Clip Pro NO MORE for me. Receive my unit this week and after some test and help from HAV I just can say that the UTC is way better than the original Track Clip, way more sturdier and works flawless with the TrackIR 5.

Thanks one more time man!:thumbup:

RojGkbo.jpg

Hav, I'm using my UTC since 2017 without any major problems, however, I just want to say that the problem is that I had since day one with the ON / OFF switch, looks like that my unit has some kind of gap or interference between the swtich, if I push all the way forward the ON position the leds don't work, nothing too serious, I just have to manage the switch gently without reaching the other side completely. Apart from that, my unit works flawless.:thumbup:

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Glad to hear that Bourrinopathe :pilotfly:

GriffonBR - sorry to hear that. Didn't noticed that myself while testing, but I might missed sthg. You could have contacted me earlier if you noticed any strange behavior with your copy. If you'd like, just send it back for repairing :joystick:

VGD Devices UTC Mk II+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Glad to hear that Bourrinopathe :pilotfly:

GriffonBR - sorry to hear that. Didn't noticed that myself while testing, but I might missed sthg. You could have contacted me earlier if you noticed any strange behavior with your copy. If you'd like, just send it back for repairing :joystick:

It's no big deal HAV, don't worry. I can wait for a new upgraded version in a near future. It's working as expected. Thanks for the response!:thumbup:

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

• 2 weeks later...

I've had one for a year and loved it but recently the power button broke - just a recommendation but can you make it a little more durable as it always did feel a little delicate. Respect weight may have played a big part in the design of this but just wanted to feed back.

EVGA GTX1080TISC2 Black Hybrid Cooler, Asus Strix X399, Water cooled ThreadRipper 1920X, Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz,NVME Samsung 250/500GB SSDs, Corsair Air 740 case, Acer Predator 34' Gsync curved display + 3x Alienware 23inch 120hz monitors. TM HOTAS, RAZER - Tiamat,Blackwidow, Mamba, Tartarus and Oculus Rift CV1/DK2 + TrackIR5, MFG crosswinds

Oh and a very understanding wife.

Wow, that's something new. Never happened so far. Thanks for the info. If you'd like, send it back, I'll repair that for you.

New switch is already on my 'to do' list for UTC III.

Present one was used rather because no other reasonable options were available at that time. I'm not happy with him, either. And since the enclosure is cast molded, exact switch dimenssions must be used...

VGD Devices UTC Mk II+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]