People

DigitalEngine

It'd be really cool to have people in DCS World, like ground crew, military, & civilian live bot actors.

DCS World can be such a lonely place....:cry_2:

Seriously though, bot actors with somewhat realistic body movements and body language would add much to the realism of DCS World, kinda like the civilian traffic.

• Like 1

CPU = Intel i7-6700K

Motherboard = ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Alpha, w/ the Intel Z170 Chipset,

RAM = 64 Gigs of Ripjaws V F4-3400C16Q.

GPU = Zotac GTX980ti Amp Extreme

Hard-drive = Samsung V-NAD SSD 950 PRO M.2

Yea they said its because they animated it by hand, if they used motion capture it would look more life like. But I'll take anything that would let me visually inspect my plane and then get in.

I would love for that to be a thing. Spawn as a Pilot near your chosen A/C rather than in the pit. We already have ejected pilots, so surely that wouldn't be too hard to implement?

Got three flak holes in my wing tips, and my tanks ain't got no gas.

Mayday, mayday, mayday, I got six MiGS on my ass!

I would love for that to be a thing. Spawn as a Pilot near your chosen A/C rather than in the pit. We already have ejected pilots, so surely that wouldn't be too hard to implement?

I wonder if it would be possible to make a mod like this, kind of like when you can walk around when you eject except you spawn in to the game in a ejected state or something, and then load into an aircraft via a radio menu. If any modders are reading this, just throwing some ideas around. :music_whistling: Not sure if its possible or anything. :helpsmilie:

Then we can have DCS:Infantry :D

I think they already have infantry in DCS. I'm just not sure they fight.

• Like 1

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

I think they already have infantry in DCS. I'm just not sure they fight.

I meant as a module for an FPS. However I don't know if it's in the interests of ED to make one. Also while cool I have no personal vested interest in it, but cool nonetheless.

• 5 years later...

Bringing this wish back from the dead, or resurrection, or an amazing miracle, as this wish is starting to come true, super carrier crews, planned ground crews, etc.
Maybe someday we will get some civilian foot traffic in the cities, or people playing on the beaches and in the water, etc. That would be kinda of cool.

(couldn't sleep, so was going through some of the old topics I started and deleting if not any longer relevant to anything.... :yawn: )

• Like 1

CPU = Intel i7-6700K

Motherboard = ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Alpha, w/ the Intel Z170 Chipset,

RAM = 64 Gigs of Ripjaws V F4-3400C16Q.

GPU = Zotac GTX980ti Amp Extreme

Hard-drive = Samsung V-NAD SSD 950 PRO M.2