Tigrou is the greatest

Although glowing amraam is great, his movies are too dramatic and epic. Tigrou, is the best, all his movies were superb.

My all time favorite lomac movies:

Lock on STE

Lock on STE 3

Lock on STE 5

Lock on STE 7

Ganjafarmer (my first, and only movie, cuz im too lazy and stoned at the moment)

Tigrou, you're the best

Let's hear all your shouts in support of Tigrou (there is nothing wrong with him, I just wanted to point out that he's the greatest!)

• Like 1

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I have to agree. His movies are fast and includes a lot of action. I also like the fact that he doesn't use too many filters/added effects from the movie software editor.

Lock On STE (although old) is still one of my favorites.

Great job Tigrou!

[URL="http://www.s77th.com"][/URL]

• ED Team

The reason why i enhance the footage with filters and effects is because ordinary lomac doesnt come close to what i want the "feel" of the movie to be. So thats why i give my movies a "movie look" to them. This is no different than how big hollywoods movies are made. The colors are stronger, effects are "overdone" and so on. It's all about the overall impact on the viewer.

IMO, tigrous greatest movies are STE_3, his dogfight movie, and the one called "presentbravo4" or something. His editing skills are quite impressive.

The others lack the overall impact i can find in these movies.

Tigrou's movies are great! I enjoyed them all!

:thumbup:

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

The reason why i enhance the footage with filters and effects is because ordinary lomac doesnt come close to what i want the "feel" of the movie to be. So thats why i give my movies a "movie look" to them. This is no different than how big hollywoods movies are made. The colors are stronger, effects are "overdone" and so on. It's all about the overall impact on the viewer.

IMO, tigrous greatest movies are STE_3, his dogfight movie, and the one called "presentbravo4" or something. His editing skills are quite impressive.

The others lack the overall impact i can find in these movies.

Yes I know GA :). Your movies are great. I know your added effects are usually for colors and cinematic feel.

What I meant was for those movies that have huge amounts of filters/effects that it looks overdone.

[URL="http://www.s77th.com"][/URL]

JaBog-32 have a great movie section, the best of Tigrou, Glowing_Amraam plus other talented folks too.

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&lang=en

While you are there, check out their real-life movie section. I hear there are folks out there who still haven't seen Ras des Flots and Mirage F1CR CT in Tchad (page 3 of the aviation movie section) and FOU (on page 5). French Air Force pilots in low level flying crazier than a box of frogs....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

The best film of his is "EvolPS PonchLeader Tigrou2", after lockon STE. Damn, I love all his videos, and the one I least like is the one with the Offspring and lots of crashes.

His latest movie was plain fun, "sponsored by Zvezda K-36DM ejection seat" :lol:

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

The Dogfight movie by Tigrou is realy kewl. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least