Red flag campaign F-15C no key??

boedha68

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that preordered the NTTR. Log into your account on Digitalcombatsimulator.com and goto the campaign page and click on get key.

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

Yup, instead of clicking Buy, click Get Serial Number under the Campaign Description.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I found I had to do a repair before it gave me the option to install the campaign. But it all went well after that. Now to try and find the "briefing" it mentions in the mission details. There are no "Docs" in the DCS campaign folder that Skate mentioned. Hey, I suck at the F-15 so I can wait.

Edited by Chief1942
Added ifo.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Is everyone missing the pdf files for the briefing or is it just a bunch of us?

I'm missing them and I have the f-15C addon not FC3. I also purchased it on steam and then made the switch to the standalone. Don't know if it is related in anyway...

I dont seem to have that option either...I bought NTTR 2nd of October 2015

NVM You have to Click More above buy in the E-shop

What is the name in the cmd line I use to install?

Edited by Goldsmack

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

Where is the Mission Briefing Packet?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

+1 no mission briefing packet, checked usual docs folders....nada

+1.

Awesome campaign though. The briefings make it feel so incredibly real. It's great having some real world experience worked into the way it unfolds!

For those that preordered the NTTR. Log into your account on Digitalcombatsimulator.com and goto the campaign page and click on get key.

I dont seem to have that option either...I bought NTTR 2nd of October 2015

NVM You have to Click More above buy in the E-shop

What is the name in the cmd line I use to install?

Thanks, that did the trick. I know have/found the serial number ... still no option to install it ...

Thanks, that did the trick. I know have/found the serial number ... still no option to install it ...

use the command prompt to install it

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

still don't have the option, just because I didn't purchased it, and a friend of mine bought it for me as a gift ? it was bounded to my acount on 13/09/15 ?

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

got it now, noticed suddenly the Red Flag Campaign on the Store changed to "bought", checked the licence key in my profil (not sure if that did the trick too) and afterwards when I entered module manager first I got the message that it's ready to install, all fine now.

snowsniper, I guess your friend has to try to get the licence number for you now. let him do the "more" and "show serial number" in the store.

Edited by Noksi

I have the same problem as Snowsniper :( Got my copy gifted from MegOhm SD ( thank you buddy !) and the Neveda serial is registered on my account. But i have not received a serial for the F15 campaign.

Did MegOhm receive double serials or do i have to make a ticket for support?

g8PjVMw.png

Mainstay,

We have only one solution instead of doing the Red flag campaign this week end. we'll have to go back painting skins until resolved :megalol:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Hmm, I pre-ordered Nevada on day one (11-09-2015) but I still don't see my license for the campaign (still Buy) ... any updates on that ?

edit:

Ok I have it working. First I installed it using this : DCS_Updater.exe install F15C-REDFLAG_campaign

Then I went to the shop on the web and even though it says "Buy" I clicked "More" to view details and on the bottom of the page there is "Get serial number" button which gave me my serial. Then I launched first mission, activated using the serial and it seems to be working.

Edited by lanmancz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Elite, Intel i9 9900K, Fractal Design Kelvin S36, Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP Extreme, 32GB DDR4 HyperX CL15 Predator Series @ 3000 MHz, Kingston SSD 240GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe (sim), Fractal Design Define R5 Black Window, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Win 10 Home x64, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR (DelanClip), 3x 27" BenQ EW2740L, Oculus Rift S

Yes, I ordered in Sept 2015 also because if you purchased NTTR before Oct 1st 2015, you get both F15 and A10 red flag campaign's free. F15 16-2 showing as $9.99 in my module manager?

Some peeps in this thread are confusing NTTR being free for A10C Beta buyers, which was true. That's all they get free though, NTTR. They have to buy the campaigns separately.

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

Like I already have said to Daznblast in another thread: if you have no key: go to the store, click "more" on the campaign, "show serial number", grap your key.

Next (not sure if necessary but it's what I did) check the number with the licence check in your options at the store/page.

Afterwards, sooner or later, the store should change to "bought" and again sooner or later your module manager should tell you the campaign is ready for download.

Like I already have said to Daznblast in another thread: if you have no key: go to the store, click "more" on the campaign, "show serial number", grap your key.

I can't find that 'show serial number' button in the store when I'm logged in thus I'll wait till next week and then create a ticket if necessary...