snake eys no drag ?

kpack

Hey guys

just bought the 2000c and testing the bombs. I got the Problem that when i want to drop the snake eyes the piper wont come up. i have to make i dive like like with the mk20 so i see the pipper ? i watchd videos on you tube and the ppl dont need to dive down like that cause the snake eyes got the low drag( in one vid the guy is going straight at 500 and 200feet and the piper is infront of the plane) , so the piper is more up. my pipper is always the same , no difference if mk20 or snake eyes ? am i missing something ?

oh and really sry about my bad english :noexpression:

Oculus Rift DK2 F15C + KA-50/A10C is AWASOME :pilotfly:

You may need to raise the seat to see the pipper at low level and flying straight and level. A shallow dive will mean that you should see the pipper without raising the seat (or leaning forward if you are using trackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG Rampage Extreme VI; i9 7900X (all 10 cores at 4.5GHz); 32 Gb Corsair Dominator DDR4; EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid; 1Tb Samsung 960 Evo M2; 2Tb Samsung 850 Pro secondary.

Oculus Rift; TM Warthog; Saitek Combat Pros.

I think its bugged or something , i have to dive straight down to See the Piper. No Chance to See the pip even if Seat is full up and i standing up with oculus rift :cry:

Oculus Rift DK2 F15C + KA-50/A10C is AWASOME :pilotfly:

AH got i guys :thumbup: gota but the switch under TEST from A to M :joystick:

You activated your radar altimater, this should be done before takeoff because your height is used by your weapon computer to calculate the impact point.

1 -> activate radar altimater

2 -> show your radar altimater information on your HUD

3 -> radar altimeter height

AFTER selecting your bombs you have the choice between

4 -> use your radar altimeter height information to calculate the bomb impact point which works perfect if your target has the same height level as you, for example ships. But if your target is for example at a hill and you do a run you will probably miss it becaus your weapon computer is calculating with the wrong height.

5 -> uses your radar to get range information to your target but it is not yet implemented

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

You activated your radar altimater, this should be done before takeoff because your height is used by your weapon computer to calculate the impact point.

1 -> activate radar altimater

2 -> show your radar altimater information on your HUD

3 -> radar altimeter height

AFTER selecting your bombs you have the choice between

4 -> use your radar altimeter height information to calculate the bomb impact point which works perfect if your target has the same height level as you, for example ships. But if your target is for example at a hill and you do a run you will probably miss it becaus your weapon computer is calculating with the wrong height.

5 -> uses your radar to get range information to your target but it is not yet implemented

So runways and level terrain would be good. Thanks for the info.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog