RWR gone wild.

Kelevra9987

Greetings,

yesterday I was on a MP-Server (can't remember wich one) and my RWR was going crazy.

Not just a few seconds but all the time.

This beeping sound / RWR behavior has to be fixed. In it's current state it is pretty useless.

Here a little clip to show what I mean:

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Sometimes the radar does the same in MP.

If by sometimes you mean always, then yes. =P

What they have is close. It just needs more persistence on the display (since the modeled persistence seems to be shorter than the incoming radar pulse interval), plus a bit of separation.

These things have already been reported I believe, in addition to the sounds.

• 7 months later...

That explains a few things then. I see bandits on my radar in front of me then suddenly they are behind me according to the RWR so I turn to face the bandit on my 6. Then I get shot down by the real bandit who is now really on my six. lol