Allahu akbar my Ak-47-bomb belt-PK ammobelt wearing, towel wrapped cliche amateur terrorists. ak47.gif

A couple years back I was very cautious about dogs, as they seemed agressive to me and such, about a year ago, all the dogs I've seen were scared of me, even those sometimes agressive German Sheppards. Maybe I'm posessed by the devil or something :P

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I remember having that discussion over at the $%&-Forums years ago....

seriously this doesn't make sense, all you can do is hide and hide and hide and maybe.....hide :smartass: FPS action would be totally unrealistic and escaping kind of boring...

Just to un-hijack the thread slightly ;)

I'd suggest reading "Bravo Two Zero" by Andy McNab, "The one that got away" by Chris Ryan and "Tornado Down" by John Nichols and John Peters if you think E&E is boring. Or playing the E&E mission in OFP - that one had my blood pumping more than the standard "shoot the bad guys" missons.

A CSAR option would be cool - BS missions maybe? and to be able to hook that up in MP would be better still. If you didnt want to include an E&E phase you could perhaps have a time limit (before you are either captured or returned to base depending on where you eject) that the CSAR team has to recover you.