New Campaign

Darkenmass

Hello to everyone, i am about to release a new campaign SP for A10C ver 1.5.2, i worked really hard on it and i am about to finish it, just few more days, meanwhile i would like to ask you some questions about the best way to release it.

First : All the sounds and images are saved within the missions files correct ? I don't need to make a separate folder for them right ?

Second : The custom loadout for the planes are saved aswell within the missions files or not ?

Third: Once i am done, wich is the best way to share the campaign/missions folder ? Can i use a dropbox link ?

Thanks for your answers :smartass:

Hello to everyone, i am about to release a new campaign SP for A10C ver 1.5.2, i worked really hard on it and i am about to finish it, just few more days, meanwhile i would like to ask you some questions about the best way to release it.

First : All the sounds and images are saved within the missions files correct ? I don't need to make a separate folder for them right ?

Second : The custom loadout for the planes are saved as well within the missions files or not ?

Third: Once i am done, wich is the best way to share the campaign/missions folder ? Can i use a dropbox link ?

Thanks for your answers :smartass:

First: Yes, however if your images are maps or diagrams you should probably put them in a PDF file so they can be downloaded separately.

Second: Yes, usually whatever you choose is saved in the mission file if you saved the loadout when designing the mission.

Third: Yes you can use a dropbox link but best thing is to upload it to the User Files Section.

Also don't forget to advertise it in this thread.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

1: Yes, those are imported directly into the .miz as soon as you add them

2: Yes, though there have been issues migrating between DCS 1.2 and 1.5; as long as you started in 1.5 it shouldn't be a problem.

3:You can use whatever you like! You can submit the files to ED for approval to upload to their user files section, which helps with version tracking and traffic counting, but as long as folks can download it whatever works for you is fine!

EDIT: Sniped! :gun_rifle:

Oh great <3 A-10C new campaign :) Please upload it to DCS World User Files and let us rate it there :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Almost there

Hi guys, i am almost there, just a little more work...

Meanwhile i have another question: i have all the .MIZ files and the .CMP file in the same folder, so when the .CMP file want to locate the mission it looks into c/user/MY NAME/saved game/dcs/missions/campaign/en/... now i took a look at the .CMP file and i noticed that it looks for my actual name (giuseppe) so how would it be possible for you guys to have the .CMP file looks into YOUR NAME folder ?

I show a picture of how the line looks like in my .CMP file.

In other words can some of you explain me wich is the best way to save and pack everything so that it will be easy for you guys to copy/paste the folder and play ? :helpsmilie:

1649432047_ForumDCS.thumb.png.87541c8184297a9d3ab3713c4d7e862d.png