engine sound

snowsniper

I love the stock mirage sound engine here, very very good sound stuff so far

sound is very important for me for immersive experience

\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Sounds\Effects

very very nice realistic sound as the real one:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

but in games it seems to be a bit quiet, how can I hear them more loud in game

is there an easyly way to increase gain in sf files ?

question to sound moders or razbam .. ;-):music_whistling:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

• 4 weeks later...

but in games it seems to be a bit quiet, how can I hear them more loud in game

is there an easyly way to increase gain

For info ... (maybe it will surprise you ?) IRL, pilot does hear almost "nothing" except radios and headset tones/alarms (intercoms ... etc...).

To get an idea, watch this vid ... this is what we hear with the helmet on ...

:smartass:

Edited by Dee-Jay

For info ... (maybe it will surprise you ?) IRL, pilot does hear almost "nothing" except radios.

To get an idea, watch this vid ... this is what we hear with the helmet on ...

:smartass:

i got an Error on the video this should work:

[ame]

[/ame]

SFMBE

i got an Error on the video this should work:

Nice vid, thanks for posting. Man, that looks tiring - I need a nap just watching it. I wonder if French pilots use the HICK (AGSM) breathing techniques, I didn't hear him using it during the performance - maybe a different technique?

Good day,

DrDetroit

anyway I love as many F2 and F3 view fly by.

and it need sounds like the real one.

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

For the time being you could download the Diveplane sound mod

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=139430

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoTmDuHX5Ao

We are talking about m2000C ... not F15.

when I was child, 2000c from Cambraisis airbase was flying over my family house for training purpose. and F15 sound are definitely not the right SNECMA M53-2 sound.

Hi DrDetroit!

I wonder if French pilots use the HICK (AGSM) breathing techniques, I didn't hear him using it during the performance - maybe a different technique?

They does, but not that much in this video indeed. However, on Alpha Jet, G loads are not extreme (IIRC, it is about 7G max limit that a/c can't sustain anyway) and for a short period of time in this display flight video ... so no real need of sustained AGSM.

Is it different with a/c like Rafale, M2000, F-16, F-22 ... etc ... sustained Gs can be much longer and violent (if combat takes place at high Gs/high speed.)

In

, high Gs are only taking place at the beginning (merge), then, only low speed phases hung on engine's thrust.
Edited by Dee-Jay

Hi DrDetroit!

They does, but not that much in this video indeed. However, on Alpha Jet, G loads are not extreme (IIRC, it is about 7G max limit that a/c can't sustain anyway) and for a short period of time in this display flight video ... so no real need of sustained AGSM.

Is it different with a/c like Rafale, M2000, F-16, F-22 ... etc ... sustained Gs can be much longer and violent (if combat takes place at high Gs/high speed.)

In

, high Gs are only taking place at the beginning (merge), then, only low speed phases hung on engine's thrust.

Ahh, thanks for the explanation and link Dee Jay. Makes sense.

Good day,

DrDetroit