Please need help badly!!

Ok whenever i go to fly online and i get to my plane and go to start the engines it turns out that all my keys on the keyboard have for some reason changed and i cant do a thing, neither does my profile for my saitek x-52 work. For instance when i push the H button the hud color changes and it should only change with shift+H. The alt+Home and shift+Home dont work to start engines, even when i exit the game and try my notepad the keys dont work only beep when i hit them. I tried deleting my saitek drivers, majic mouse and keyboard items and re-installed everything and it worked 1 time and then the problem started again. Is there something in the config file i need to change or something, i really need some help with this because i cant play online everytime. Could it be somewere in the saitek profiler system? i cant figure this out. Thank you in advance for helping.

You may have a stuck button on your stick (or just a faulty joystick). If so, it is sending a command constantly and from your descrition, it sounds like there is a shift in the command. See if the problem happens after a reboot with the stick disconnected.

• Like 1

I tried what you said Goya, i unplugged my joystick so there was no joystick or saitek profile running and went online and still it happened, it seems to be something about connecting to servers online that suddenly scrambles my keys, any thoughts?

You might want to check you firewall, LOMAC may be bumping on it and repeatedly getting interference from it.

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I tried what you said Goya, i unplugged my joystick so there was no joystick or saitek profile running and went online and still it happened, it seems to be something about connecting to servers online that suddenly scrambles my keys, any thoughts?

Never heard of this problem before. What kind of keyboard do you have PS/2 or USB? Are you using a kvm switch?

In Lock On's options did you make sure you cleared all the commands listed when you go to Inputs --> SAITEK? There should be no commands listed there if you are using your own profile.

I don't know why connecting to a server would change your configuration but if it's firewall specific. Have you forwarded the appropriate ports? (I don't think this has anything to do with it but it's worth a try.)

[URL="http://www.s77th.com"][/URL]

Well i changed to another keyboard and all so far seems well, i also deleted and re-istalled the game and only put in a few mods and its working for the first online game, im going to try it again and i will report back, thank you all for the advice i really appreciate it.