Removed

CptSmiley

I Honestly don`t get what the problem is , the Mirage is pretty much finish and certainly more than most 3rd party planes (all of them if you exclude BST)

Zeus said he wanted to make some changes to the PCA which you guys didn't even know were happening until he announced it.

i play pretty much only the Mirage and i don`t have any issues that justify such behavior .

not only the PCA but also the Radar and CCM badly need to be fixed.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with CCM?

When a target is locked and lock is lost, the next time you try to lock something, the previous target gets locked again, even though there is a much closer / better target in the beam or they're behind you.

A locked target stays locked even if they're behind you, a lot of the time (always?). There are other issues too.

A locked target stays locked even if they're behind you, a lot of the time (always?). There are other issues too.

It's a radar memory function, your radar is "guessing" where the target is so if you get it in the scan zone again you keep the lock.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

It's a radar memory function, your radar is "guessing" where the target is so if you get it in the scan zone again you keep the lock.

what he explained is correct. it has nothing to do with memeory function. it is a clear bug aknowledge by Zeus

the bug is obvious. if you fly the mirage you will immediately see it. I dont understand how you really think it is a memory issue.

I have started a thread about it back in November and Zeus acknowledge it

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=177221

:D

We are not talking about the same thing, you are talking about the CCM bug, I am talking about the radar keeping the lock for a short time when the target is outside the radar scan zone.

The CCM lock issue is clearly a bug :).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

:D

We are not talking about the same thing, you are talking about the CCM bug, I am talking about the radar keeping the lock for a short time when the target is outside the radar scan zone.

The CCM lock issue is clearly a bug :).

ok. fair enough. But the radar itself is bugged as well. If you lose a lock, the radar will recenter itself immediately and will lose the elevation. you have to change the elevation again to try to find the contact.

ok. fair enough. But the radar itself is bugged as well. If you lose a lock, the radar will recenter itself immediately and will lose the elevation. you have to change the elevation again to try to find the contact.

I agree with you, I never said that the radar was bug-free, I was just trying to point out that in this particular case, for me, it it not a bug :).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

Also please do something about the damage model.... it`s missing totally. Fun plane to fly but you eat a 120 in cockpit and loose only the nosecone and radar. Also the panel on the right side only lights up with P CAB from time to time without missing any start up passes. The rest is just there to fill the cockpit.

Edited by Slims

Also please do something about the damage model.... it`s missing totally. Fun plane to fly but you eat a 120 in cockpit and loose only the nosecone and radar. Also the panel on the right side only lights up with P CAB from time to time without missing any start up passes. The rest is just there to fill the cockpit.

This is not my experience...

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

Without 3rd party devs some iconic aircraft would never see the light of day in DCS. Its not their code its Eagle Dynamics so its fair to say they are in a learning process. Patience with 3rd party devs is required. I've pointed out before they are not producing modules for FSX.

The Mirage is functional and enjoyable there are some features that I'm really looking forward to being implemented, but I can accept it takes as long as it takes, and I'm an impatient person, that's the nature of DCS World and its always been the same.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Than maybe set some random failures too 100% and see what happens. Also maybe you need more hours in this thing to really understand whats lacking in this module....

Do you know how many hours I have in the 2000 ? Could you tell it to me because I stopped counting past 1500 so I don't know it myself. :)

Now that we have that nasty post out of the way I was talking about the damages made by missiles, 9 out of 10 time my engine is dead or I'm missing a wing.

I agree that the failure might not all be simulated but it's still a early access module so it is to be expected.

Please be a little nicer when you say your opinion, this is not pleasant to talk with posts like those. :)

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

Folks, keep it civil and do not throw challenges to one another.

Unfortunately there is no way you can meet with pistols at dawn in some nice forest clearing with your seconds, so challenging one another in the internet is just an exercise in futility.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

They could always fight it out on a MP server ... :-D

M-2000Cs at dawn. Sounds interesting.

• Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Do you know how many hours I have in the 2000 ? Could you tell it to me because I stopped counting past 1500 so I don't know it myself. :)

Now that we have that nasty post out of the way I was talking about the damages made by missiles, 9 out of 10 time my engine is dead or I'm missing a wing.

I agree that the failure might not all be simulated but it's still a early access module so it is to be expected.

Please be a little nicer when you say your opinion, this is not pleasant to talk with posts like those. :)

How did you count all these hours dude ? ;)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

In the virtual pilot thingy is a flightime counter iirc.

For each aircraft? What if you reinstall ?

Edited by =Pedro=

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

+1.

I had my full trust in Razbam when I bought the mirage at 30% complete at best. i am not disappointed that the main coder Zeus face some challenges in finishing the Mirage, he has been open about it and every mature customer must understand and show patience. However, leaving what we paid for and not having the time to finish it because they moved another new product certainly wont make me do the mistake again.

+1.