• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some refinement/fixes to the external plane model

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Timghetta found when looking around in VR that the cockpit model and external model were not aligned perfectly.

I have all the modules except the 2 third party trainers. Let me tell you that the cockpit of the Mirage and the F5 are By far the best in VR excluding helos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M2000c TDC

Hi Guys and Gals.

It says in the December 16th update that the TDC was fixed. Well i hate to say it but although it has slowed the slew rate down considerably it is still impossible to lock on to anything. It moves all over the place apart from where i want it! :(

Anyone else have any issues with the TDC control? I use the Warthog shortass, er i mean HOTAS. Any info would be great.

Thanks in advance.

@plexi no pb here using Warthog's slew control.

I tuned it a little via Target. I guess you could do so using DCS too, 't was just simpler that way for me.

Please also consider to have any further discussion about that topic in a dedicated thread (some already exist) as here the info will quickly be drown with so many other things discussed.

Edited by Azrayen

spacer.png

Hi Guys and Gals.

It says in the December 16th update that the TDC was fixed. Well i hate to say it but although it has slowed the slew rate down considerably it is still impossible to lock on to anything. It moves all over the place apart from where i want it! :(

Anyone else have any issues with the TDC control? I use the Warthog shortass, er i mean HOTAS. Any info would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Use dead zone 20, saturation Y 30 (in DCS options, axis commands, axis tuning).

If it's too slow for you, you can increase the numbers from here

If this is not the correct place to ask this then I apologize in advance.

I was wondering..when will the Mirage be released(not in early access)? I want to buy it on Steam. As I said before I dont use the Steam Version, I use the Standalone but ED doesnt support Paysafe hence why I dont buy my modules on ED Store.

Modules I own: Bf109K-4, FW190D-9, P-51D Mustang, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, MiG-21bis, F-5E Tiger II, A-10C(The Enemy Within Campaign), Flamming Cliffs 3.

When it's ready?

I guess. When will they fully release the module, it's still in Early Access!

Modules I own: Bf109K-4, FW190D-9, P-51D Mustang, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, MiG-21bis, F-5E Tiger II, A-10C(The Enemy Within Campaign), Flamming Cliffs 3.

I've been waiting since February 2016 XD

Sucks I cant use PayPal. :(

Not sure if that changed, but PayPal is supported... it seems.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/medialibrary/03e/DCS_E-shop_2.pdf

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Not sure if that changed, but PayPal is supported... it seems.

Yes, I always use PayPal. Never had a problem.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I've been waiting since February 2016 XD

Sucks I cant use PayPal. :(

Have you tried this other websites:

1C, Gamazavr and YuPlay in Russia

Acealpha in South Korea

I used 1C back in 2008 when Black Shark 1 came out and you could only get the Russian version.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Have you tried this other websites:

1C, Gamazavr and YuPlay in Russia

Acealpha in South Korea

I used 1C back in 2008 when Black Shark 1 came out and you could only get the Russian version.

No ahah I'm from Portugal, plus I only like to buy from websites I know.

And I don't use PayPal, I use Paysafe for my online purchases.

Awesome changelog :thumbup:

One thing I am missing though (not sure if it is WIP or fell trough the cracks, I saw some other reports of it over at the BUG section) is the issue that was introduced about 3 updates ago.

After rearming, the INS is reset from whatever waypoint was selected to WP0. And all entries have to be entered all over again. Some show up as numbers on the PREP side, but are not selectable. Its like the INS gets wiped.

Is this expected behavior or a bug?