M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

Probably will not be today .... I'm going to fly F-sixteen ;-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs: CPU: i7-9700K@ 5.0 GHz | RAM: 32 GB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | CH Products Pro Pedals |HP REverb

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you select the gun you always have the snake.

But with radar you have a gun piper on the snake + range circle. The gun piper is located at target's trange down the snake.

The triangle is radar lock + Magic lock on the same target. So you can have it both in Magic and gun mode (since Magic is operating in background).

Fox gun without radar lock you have two - at 300m and 600m.

For Greek Vs F-16 you will often (if not always) see gun snake without radar lock. STT lock is considered as "hostile" act.

Thanks for the explanation. My mistake was that you can have the snake line with 300/600 m and a triangle, that is not the case.

So either snake with 300/600m markers (no radar lock) and seeker circle in background (no lock) or snake with piper (radar lock) and a triangle (radar and magic lock).

This video is very informative about that.

And this one to

[ame]

[/ame]
Edited by jaguara5

And by the way, from the above and various other videos already posted a while ago (see thread ''hud inaccuracies'') , there are various differences in the hud symbology from the initial release that still exist.

As an example, in gun mode with a radar lock there is no DLZ in ther right corner and the distance is displayed only with the counterclockwise moving circle around the piper, with magic lock the distance in the DLZ below 1.9 nm is displayed in feet (3400 and below) etc. Will these small details incorporated later by Razbam?

And by the way, from the above and various other videos already posted a while ago (see thread ''hud inaccuracies'') , there are various differences in the hud symbology from the initial release that still exist.

As an example, in gun mode with a radar lock there is no DLZ in ther right corner and the distance is displayed only with the counterclockwise moving circle around the piper, with magic lock the distance in the DLZ below 1.9 nm is displayed in feet (3400 and below) etc. Will these small details incorporated later by Razbam?

Most of the videos are of Mirage 2000-5s so HUD symbology is different.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Most of the videos are of Mirage 2000-5s so HUD symbology is different.

Nope, all videos are from HAF 2000EG (= C) and specifically most of them are from 332 Squadron (you can see it as 332 μοίρα or 332 MΠΚ in the videos description) which currently operates exclusively the C version (331 operates the last years the -5 version)

See also here

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2619418&postcount=129

it is obvious from the first video that is the EG (again 332 Sq) version, as the pilot has selected in the beginning the 530 missile (= not -5).

Edited by jaguara5

We wouldn't use feet for slant range in France...maybe export, I don't know :smilewink:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X/ RAM 32 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Saitek X-55 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Rift S

M-2000C X-55 VR profile / M-2000C custom SERVAL symbols assignation

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Latest development:

13988275_1075002462586391_5744365689892128149_o.jpg

Now you can display up to 5 waypoints in the VTB.

Also you can check the TDC displacement vs the BE (WP 1 in this sample).

The values given are 16 NM at 260º bearing from the BE.

Taking into account that the bearing is oriented towards the geographical north and that the aircraft has a heading of 25º, a quick check shows that the TDC cross is located at 260º from the WP1 cross, at about 16 NM on the VTB scale.

Edited by Zeus67

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Latest development:

13988275_1075002462586391_5744365689892128149_o.jpg

Also you can check the TDC displacement vs the BE (WP 1 in this sample).

The values given are 16 NM at 260º bearing from the BE.

Taking into account that the bearing is oriented towards the geographical north and that the aircraft has a heading of 25º, a quick check shows that the TDC cross is located at 260º from the WP1 cross, at about 16 NM on the VTB scale.

Awesome !! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Follow me on Twitch

Follow me on YouTube

Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0Ghz

Corsair Vengeance 16Gb DDR3

MSI Gaming V - LEPA 700W Gold

Seagate SSHD 1To - Track IR Pro 4

Gigabyte RTX 2080Ti - Zalman Z11 HF1 Plus

Is this a real feature? I didn't know that! :unsure:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excellent!

Man, the next Mirage / DCS update cant come soon enough :thumbup:

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | i5-4670K @ 4.3Ghz | 16Gb DDR3 1600 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC | Samsung 850 Evo 250 & 500Gb | 40" Sony FullHD | Oculus Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick (19.5cm extension) & Throttle | MFG Crosswind | Windows 7-64 |

Nope, all videos are from HAF 2000EG (= C) and specifically most of them are from 332 Squadron (you can see it as 332 μοίρα or 332 MΠΚ in the videos description) which currently operates exclusively the C version (331 operates the last years the -5 version)

See also here

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2619418&postcount=129

it is obvious from the first video that is the EG (again 332 Sq) version, as the pilot has selected in the beginning the 530 missile (= not -5).

Yep, 332 MΠΚ is Mirage 2000EG and Mirage 2000BG

Please note: Mirage 2000EG uses the RDM radar, our Mirage has the RDI radar.

Edited by Skjold

Is there an own ship BE reference?

The TDC one is great for "Raygun" calls ect. but I don't want to be faffing around with buttons to get my own ship BE for "Buddy Spike" reply for obvious reasons. And before someone asks, IFF should not be relied on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Select the BE waypoint as DEST on PCN, and you will be able to read TO and FROM + range on HSI :smilewink:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X/ RAM 32 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Saitek X-55 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Rift S

M-2000C X-55 VR profile / M-2000C custom SERVAL symbols assignation

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Thanks for the quick reply jojo.

So we will have to fiddle with settings all the time. I was hoping I wouldn't have to be switching back and forth between WP's all the time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Thanks for the quick reply jojo.

So we will have to fiddle with settings all the time. I was hoping I wouldn't have to be switching back and forth between WP's all the time.

Well, it is 1980s tech.

@Zeus, what about magic slaving? Do you have any ETA ? I think it gives a nice combat advantage in a turning fight against flankers and fulcrum sehr have the helmet mounted sights. We could at least slave the magic and fire without having to point accusation the missiles on the target

@Zeus, what about magic slaving? Do you have any ETA ? I think it gives a nice combat advantage in a turning fight against flankers and fulcrum sehr have the helmet mounted sights. We could at least slave the magic and fire without having to point accusation the missiles on the target

I'll see if I can enable it this week.