Removed

CptSmiley

Excellent!

Man, the next Mirage / DCS update cant come soon enough :thumbup:

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, all videos are from HAF 2000EG (= C) and specifically most of them are from 332 Squadron (you can see it as 332 μοίρα or 332 MΠΚ in the videos description) which currently operates exclusively the C version (331 operates the last years the -5 version)

See also here

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2619418&postcount=129

it is obvious from the first video that is the EG (again 332 Sq) version, as the pilot has selected in the beginning the 530 missile (= not -5).

Yep, 332 MΠΚ is Mirage 2000EG and Mirage 2000BG

Please note: Mirage 2000EG uses the RDM radar, our Mirage has the RDI radar.

Edited by Skjold

Is there an own ship BE reference?

The TDC one is great for "Raygun" calls ect. but I don't want to be faffing around with buttons to get my own ship BE for "Buddy Spike" reply for obvious reasons. And before someone asks, IFF should not be relied on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Thanks for the quick reply jojo.

So we will have to fiddle with settings all the time. I was hoping I wouldn't have to be switching back and forth between WP's all the time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

So we will have to fiddle with settings all the time. I was hoping I wouldn't have to be switching back and forth between WP's all the time.

Well, it is 1980s tech.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

@Zeus, what about magic slaving? Do you have any ETA ? I think it gives a nice combat advantage in a turning fight against flankers and fulcrum sehr have the helmet mounted sights. We could at least slave the magic and fire without having to point accusation the missiles on the target

@Zeus, what about magic slaving? Do you have any ETA ? I think it gives a nice combat advantage in a turning fight against flankers and fulcrum sehr have the helmet mounted sights. We could at least slave the magic and fire without having to point accusation the missiles on the target

I'll see if I can enable it this week.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Yes!!!!!

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yay!:)

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At least you have it.

BE reading is a Mirage 2000C S5 feature (latest standard).

Previous Mirage 2000C S3 (RDM) and S4 (RDI) didn't have it.

In DCS I don't even know how to use BE data on other FC fighters...

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

In DCS I don't even know how to use BE data on other FC fighters...

Same procedure as here: Read your on BE position on the HSI, while BE waypoint is selected. Request BE position of a friend or BE target position and use some simple tricks.

Yo can even use BE data in FC fighters with your finger (as replace for the water level shown in the video) on the screen or - with a little practise - in your mind.

Is isn't as accurate as a "real" BE readout but is it enough to find your lost wingman or a group of targets. But it's a great training for your SA.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same procedure as here: Read your on BE position on the HSI, while BE waypoint is selected. Request BE position of a friend or BE target position and use some simple tricks.

Yo can even use BE data in FC fighters with your finger (as replace for the water level shown in the video) on the screen or - with a little practise - in your mind.

[...]

Is isn't as accurate as a "real" BE readout but is it enough to find your lost wingman or a group of targets. But it's a great training for your SA.

Thanks, I got the idea, and I already saw that kind of theory, doing everything through HSI.

But it's far from ideal. I prefer M-2000C way :thumbup:

BTW...I don't speak German :D

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Latest development:

13988275_1075002462586391_5744365689892128149_o.jpg

Now you can display up to 5 waypoints in the VTB.

Also you can check the TDC displacement vs the BE (WP 1 in this sample).

The values given are 16 NM at 260º bearing from the BE.

Taking into account that the bearing is oriented towards the geographical north and that the aircraft has a heading of 25º, a quick check shows that the TDC cross is located at 260º from the WP1 cross, at about 16 NM on the VTB scale.

that is so usefull if you are in space and want to scan around an area like a FARP.

Genius. Cant wait for that one.

Do the waypoint positions also update with radar on standby ? Its really good if you are doing super low level ingress I guess.

Edited by microvax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Greetings Zeus great news on R550 Radar slaving ... how about 30 x 30 autoscan any eta on this ? :)

That too will be handy.

With the magic slaving and the few details missing in the INS, I think we are having 99% of the features in the Mirage now. Anybody can think of other things ?

I think we are having 99% of the features in the Mirage now. Anybody can think of other things ?

Just the minor HUD fixes of the FPM/Pitch ladder interconnect & their bounds within the HUD and acceleration carets having no or more distance limit from the FPM. They should have been implemented last Friday but they weren't for some reason. Include these and we can have the final 1% :P.

JK I'm sure there are other stuff to fix too to make for a perfect as possible M-2000C sim on release. All this hard and diligent work from Razbam makes me confident I gave my money to the right people :).

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now