M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 2x2 missile loadout to work alright, the 4x Magic loadout does not but meh. Radar does not lose lock then, is there anything else thats broken?

If there's nothing else significant I'd still call this a win. The super radar will equalize karma in the next week for all the 27s that got away last week due to no Magics.

So 2x2 missile loadout to work alright, the 4x Magic loadout does not but meh. Radar does not lose lock then, is there anything else thats broken?

If there's nothing else significant I'd still call this a win. The super radar will equalize karma in the next week for all the 27s that got away last week due to no Magics.

That's a way to see it. I am really upset over this.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I just flew up in 1.5 Loadout: 2x530's + 2x 550's + center fuel ... the right 550 still will NOT launch. can anyone else confirm?

My bad... for some reason my DCS updated didn't update :P .... now i'm on the same page... call me a caveman, or at least my pc.

Edited by cauldron
updater not doing its fraken job!

Understandably, I assume ED is vacated by now but is there any chance for them to rectify this monday?

No. It will have to wait for the next update, which is why I am really upset.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Sure as hell will be seeing the super radar as karma to them :pilotfly::joystick:

Thank you for the fix on the magics! You continue to provide excellent support and changes when found. As others have stated, I hope you guy's have set the standard for the other developers as far as communication and dedication:book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You did all that you needed to Zeus. Appreciate the effort man. BTW will we be getting an august or July update from you guys?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

On a lighter note: when will we see the 3D pilot in the cockpit that was teased for us many month ago in a youtube video? :thumbup:

Thanks.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Don't worry about it... it sucks, but it's not the end of the world. It's a good opportunity to practice some a2g. :D

Problem is ccip pipper is still broken. :/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Ok. There has been a SNAFU and the bins that have been delivered today are just the 1.5.4 version of the 2.0.3 bins. These are old bins with the 2.0.3 bugs. The fixes are not there. :doh:

So, basically 1.5.4 now has the "Super Radar".

I guess we will have to wait for the next release. :cry:

I knew something was wrong when I checked the updated folders and something was missing. I rechecked with the delivered package to ED and the fixes are there.

ED released an old package. Gosh! I hate when that happens.

My apologies to you all for this FUBAR.

Wouldn't it be possible to release a "manual update", i.e. the files to be replaced here on the forums? I remember Leatherneck having done it one or two times in the past for a hotfix until the official patch could be released.

At least for those who only fly offline it would be a viable solution.

In any case, cheers for your effort in getting the fix out! :)

OS: Win11 Pro 64bit MB: ASUS B550-I STRIX CPU: AMD R7 5800X GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB RAM: 32GB DDR4 SSD (OS and Sims): Samsung 980 Pro 2TB Accessories: TrackIR5, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals

Wouldn't it be possible to release a "manual update", i.e. the files to be replaced here on the forums? I remember Leatherneck having done it one or two times in the past for a hotfix until the official patch could be released.

At least for those who only fly offline it would be a viable solution.

In any case, cheers for your effort in getting the fix out! :)

+1

Thanks for the 2000C I like it but... How can I make slewing faster?

I just got shot in a close range BVR I could win! :)

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Well leatherneck just released a file in their sub forum for the cockpit flood lights. Granted what the mirage needs is probably allot more and more complicated?

That and it may not clear IC. Next week there should be a patch if ED doesn't throw a hot fix on Monday or Tuesday

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

ED don`t do hotfix unless its something that completely prevents using DCS properly

RAZBAM don`t do standalone patches , its their declared policy.

wait 1-2 weeks for next patch, hope no new bugs are introduced .

for now the M2000C is very much usable and flies fine , the Super Radar bug compensate for the 3 weeks we couldn't event use the plane , nice karma...

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Understandable, we will make it a week or so :)

It's been said before but I must say again- Razbam, you guys set the bar for developer communications! I really appreciate the way you keep us in the loop and the point blank honesty about the modules status. Honestly this whole thing has really shot holes in the "devs can't communicate without getting jumped all over" mindset and proven there can be some excellent developer-customer relations when handled like this. Keep up the great work, I absolutely love this module and I try to get everyone I can talk into it to throw business your way!

Cannot wait for the Tacuno and Harrier. Day 1 buys!

Oh how my heart bleeds just by reading the patch logs knowing that Steam users don't get hands on this bird until it is "ready". It is so awesome see such a list being maintained and showed the history, release dates etc that shows all the work and progress instead "It is ready when it is ready".

I seriously need to ban keyword "Mirage 2000C" for Youtube or otherwise I just spend time watching others to fly it :D

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Oh how my heart bleeds just by reading the patch logs knowing that Steam users don't get hands on this bird until it is "ready". It is so awesome see such a list being maintained and showed the history, release dates etc that shows all the work and progress instead "It is ready when it is ready".

I seriously need to ban keyword "Mirage 2000C" for Youtube or otherwise I just spend time watching others to fly it :D

Just go standalone, my man! I love steam too but you wouldn't regret it and having another DCS install isn't a bad thing since you can mod one and keep the other clean for integrity checks

The radar fixes are a dream come true. I can reliably engage a target with the Super 530 without losing lock! Thank you Razbam.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Can someone pls explain what the super-radar-bug is or point me to it? I've somehow missed this and haven't noticed anything weird ingame.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg