M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He means the logbook.

seriously... ;)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

+1.

I had my full trust in Razbam when I bought the mirage at 30% complete at best. i am not disappointed that the main coder Zeus face some challenges in finishing the Mirage, he has been open about it and every mature customer must understand and show patience. However, leaving what we paid for and not having the time to finish it because they moved another new product certainly wont make me do the mistake again.

+1.

If you guys can´t deal with delays or unexpected problems during a software development process on a constantly changing platform, WHY ARE YOU PURCHASING ANYTHING UNFINISHED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

The Mirage made amazing progress, Eagle Dynamics is the one that needs to merge all the tons of DCS versions together so devs don´t have to work for three different branches at once.

The Mirage already made more progress than anything Veao ever did.

And finally, people who think software development is a zero sum game<.< Sorry...no, it isn´t. And if Zeus needs to take a couple months off of the Mirage to keep the company afloat, and get some more money to afford to go back to it or waits for the constant ED patches to slow down which complicate development, so be it.

Razbam will have my money, I am satisfied with the Mirage so far, and if you suckers complain about delays and problems, consider NEVER buying an "unfinished" module ever again, because as long as you keep doing this, you will have problems.

Atleast it would spare us the vitrial and vomit thrown into these threads.

• Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

Please calm down w/ the Abusive name calling.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

@Chrinik : So, raising concerns about a module and the continuity of its development made us suckers ? Oh my.

Last time I checked the module on Steam, the M2000 wasn't mentioned a single time as a work in progress. The module is advertised as being finished and fully operational. Please feel free to refer to this page.

As a business owner myself I fully understand that someone can be urged to cash in, but in my opinion this is a short sighted strategy. Yes, you will earn some money from enthusiasts at first, but how many of these customers will return and fund your next project when they will realize that the last one has been put aside and has not been completed despite the fact that work has to be done ? We are not talking about a project made available to the public a few months ago, we're talking about a product sold almost two years ago. The fact that the module is being sold on Steam with absolutely no warning is kind of worrisome.

While I'm raising concerns, I love Razbam products. The upcoming Harrier has even convinced me to buy a new computer for its release to fully enjoy DCS and the Harrier in VR. But all this talk about the M2000 problems and the message from the dev team had made me think twice and I will not buy the product while in development. So, it appears that I will not buy any new computer soon finally.

Edited by 33-DFTC

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

@Chrinik : So, raising concerns about a module and the continuity of its development made us suckers ? Oh my.

Last time I checked the module on Steam, the M2000 wasn't mentioned a single time as a work in progress. The module is advertised as being finished and fully operational. Please feel free to refer to this page.

As a business owner myself I fully understand that someone can be urged to cash in, but in my opinion this is a short sighted strategy. Yes, you will earn some money from enthusiasts at first, but how many of these customers will return and fund your next project when they will realize that the last one has been put aside and has not been completed despite the fact that work has to be done ? We are not talking about a project made available to the public a few months ago, we're talking about a product sold almost two years ago. The fact that the module is being sold on Steam with absolutely no warning is kind of worrisome.

While I'm raising concerns, I love Razbam products. The upcoming Harrier has even convinced me to buy a new computer for its release to fully enjoy DCS and the Harrier in VR. But all this talk about the M2000 problems and the message from the dev team had made me think twice and I will not buy the product while in development. So, it appears that I will not buy any new computer soon finally.

+1

I think we all understand the situation, we are not wining or complaining. We are all sim lovers and we all want great modules. Be it a mirage or a harrier, i mean it's great stuff !

Only thing is we all wish for RAZBAM to be able to finish up a product and not end up with 3 in progress development.

So let's all unite, show our support to RAZBAM, while voicing a bit of concern about the prosperity given the development choices.

I think everyone got the message loud and clear and they know we're a bit frustrated and it is not an ideal situation.

That being said, let's give them some air.

Cheers, hope we can et back ob topic here.

I think we should focus our concerns on ED side, untill they provide a steady platform for 3rd partys don't expect steady module developement. See Veao, see M3 and go on.

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

I think we should focus our concerns on ED side, untill they provide a steady platform for 3rd partys don't expect steady module developement. See Veao, see M3 and go on.

Also true, but with 2.1 and 2.5 it is going towards one unique platform. So they're going the right direction it seems.

I don't think its right to keep comparing 3rd party developers and what they have achieved or what one has managed to do or what another hasn't done. I know the actual developers don't see it like that they promote each others work and actively help each other out from time to time which is great to see and shows the sort of people these guys are. It is quite right to assert that anyone purchasing a product in BETA needs to acknowledge that they are purchasing a product still at its development stage.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Any chance of updating the pending changes List...in anticipation of any update today ?...unless of course they defer it to next Wednesday under the new update release schedule.

Edited by haffende

DCS 2.1 latest changelog out now:

DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM

• Fixed Cockpit glass texture.
  • Fixed dynamic numbering textures.

:smilewink:

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Does this mean, that I know can use deffered shadering? Or do I get still the pink light reflection on the canopy glas?

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does this mean, that I know can use deffered shadering? Or do I get still the pink light reflection on the canopy glas?

We will hopefully see it today ;)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Still discotec pink colour all over the cockpit with lights on.

The rest of the cockpit and the red backlights are OK, the skins are also corrected, but the HUD is bright as hell.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I had my full trust in Razbam when I bought the mirage at 30% complete at best. i am not disappointed that the main coder Zeus face some challenges in finishing the Mirage, he has been open about it and every mature customer must understand and show patience. However, leaving what we paid for and not having the time to finish it because they moved another new product certainly wont make me do the mistake again.

+1.

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

You are only allowed to post stuff like this. This thread is meant only to show eternal love for their incomplete stuff, or else the "veterans" will try and skin you alive. This thread is only for praising anything else is frowned upon....

No, but I think many people didn't read the thread's title:

So it is supposed to be a thread about update and fix news, not a whining thread.

But anybody can make a thread. So it would be cool if people can stop to complain on this specific thread.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

No, but I think many people didn't read the thread's title:

So it is supposed to be a thread about update and fix news, not a whining thread.

But anybody can make a thread. So it would be cool if people can stop to complain on this specific thread.

:thumbup:

Mirage is still unflyable at night with deferred shading on. HUD looks like NAVFLIR. Turning deferred off fixes that, but makes rest of game look terrible with blue/teal shadows.

Indeed. But... the RAZBAM DCS: AV-8B is there:

(vid from yesterday) :cry:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Mirage is still unflyable at night with deferred shading on. HUD looks like NAVFLIR. Turning deferred off fixes that, but makes rest of game look terrible with blue/teal shadows.

On DCS World 2.0, right ?

Beta module in Alpha build :smilewink:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi