M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

CptSmiley

The best solution is to have a clear road map for the Mirage. For BLG-66 why not, wait and see !

But RAZBAM wants to release two modules a year so, in that case, How to finish existing modules ?

I'm going to wait and see for the Harrier....

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your choice.

I will buy the Harrier as soon as possible.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

At what point did Razbam say they were ending the development of the Mirage?

Other people are working on other projects means Razbam, like all other software developers have an eye to the future as well as to current projects.

If anything I'd say Razbam have presented the most professional approach to their modules. Clearly as their first foray into DCS World, the M2000C has been a huge success. The lessons learned will be fed into their subsequent work.

A lot of issues come down to problems with the hosting software, and they are beyond Razbam's control too.

You are definitely in the minority if you think that not buying future modules will make the slightest difference to reality and company strategies. It is pretty petulant, and statements like that are pointless.

However what TomCat says is reasoneable.

I can't wait myself too for AV8B but i would like have the same love (quality) for Mirage 2000, cockpit first of all, even if later in the due time, as Zeus says.

I would pay today for AV8B if i would 100% sure that the quality standard of this amazing Mirage 2000 wil be rise in the next time.

Edited by Conroy

I Think Razbam have done an epic job with the mirage, by far the most upfront 3rd party out there in regards to updates and news regardless of the module, Would you rather no one moved forward in dcs ??

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

At what point did Razbam say they were ending the development of the Mirage?

Other people are working on other projects means Razbam, like all other software developers have an eye to the future as well as to current projects.

If anything I'd say Razbam have presented the most professional approach to their modules. Clearly as their first foray into DCS World, the M2000C has been a huge success. The lessons learned will be fed into their subsequent work.

A lot of issues come down to problems with the hosting software, and they are beyond Razbam's control too.

You are definitely in the minority if you think that not buying future modules will make the slightest difference to reality and company strategies. It is pretty petulant, and statements like that are pointless.

I am talking about what is missing, like correcting the armament system, the radar... these are not because of what ever ED software. Of course Razbam can work on parallel things, but so far they arent, Zeus is now exclusively working on the Harrier.

We either would get the Harrier while the Mrage is not completed, or Razbam will finish the Mirage before pushing the Harrier. In the first scenario, it is unfair to many customers who paid the full price and patiently waited from the early access to now but finds it a bit painful to have to wait longer because of parallel development of a future product.

in the second scenario, I dont even see a benefit for Razbam to not cash on the harrier while delaying the completion of the Mirage.

I can understand the need for cash of Razbam with a new module, but customers paid full price for a realistic existing product, many of these customers would like to see finished what they ahve already in hand.

I Think Razbam have done an epic job with the mirage, by far the most upfront 3rd party out there in regards to updates and news regardless of the module, Would you rather no one moved forward in dcs ??

I agreed Razbam has the best communication with the community, and have a good, yet unfinished, product.

+1 for me. The problem is not the work RAZBAM has done (which is quite good of course) but the work to do to fixed M2000C module issues with a new module in development without waiting for months and months !

So please, could we have a clear road map for the Mirage 2000C. It's easier to wait if you know when important issues are fixed (Q2 ? Q3 of 2017 ?)

Edited by sunski34

+1 for me. The problem is not the work RAZBAM has done (which is quite good of course) but the work to do to fixed M2000C module issues with a new module in development without waiting for months and months !

So please, could we have a clear road map for the Mirage 2000C. It's easier to wait if you know when important issues are fixed (Q2 ? Q3 of 2017 ?)

+1

This is the way to go. :thumbup:

Pics or examples please?

I want to figure out what we are talking about.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Pics or examples please?

I want to figure out what we are talking about.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=186390

Would be nice have a feedback from RAZBAM in this "rounded" thread.

An examlpe of the "edges", fine for a beta but would be definitely time to improve this cockpit considering what's going on with AV8B.

attachment.php?attachmentid=161923&d=1494348752

Edited by Conroy

This one is a rounded cockpit.

The same is for the canopy that's has been completely dropped, see the pic below.

We don't ask for this upgrade now, we need only a feedback. We need a list of what will come later, after AV8B release, and if possible an ETA.

01.jpg

Screen_170426_142432.thumb.jpg.e79895bfdd8c74493b9606dfee5aa233.jpg

Edited by Conroy

I honestly could not agree more with this comment Neil.

RAF Air UK Website

http://www.rafairuk-dcs.co.uk/

Mike Alpha Tango's YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oKDSVDDDErRVjRFqgu3bA

Intel i7-6700k

RTX 2080TI

Gigabyte Z170-gaming K3

32gb DDR4 RAM

Hotas Warthog

CV1

This is an open canopy.

The closed one didnt seem so off. Yes there is room for improvement but i couldnt call this not acceptable.

Closed Canopy.

HLEKoj8.jpg

And i dont have this problem with the external view.

H2DZdDK.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3134672&postcount=2590

p.s.The problem with the operation of the slats when going out to large angles of attack.(BELL)

But it's worth releasing the chassis and there's no problem.

-needs when the landing gear is down = Becs RENTRES?(Logical)

"The automatic slats are controlled by AOA. They begin to operate at α = 4º and are fully

extended when α = 10º. Extension depends on speed and mach. The slats are

automatically retracted when the landing gear is down."

-Why with the released chassis I can perform the exercise BELL, and with the slats in the position RENTRES I can not?

Edited by ALF7

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Your choice.

I will buy the Harrier as soon as possible.

Your choice,

He will not buy the Harrier as soon as possible.

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

Glad that we have this update post here, I want to reiterate once again that ED apparently cannot be arsed to include any of the recent M2KC changes in their official update posts, last one was on 27.01.2017.

And please don't tell me again that "they have to submit the changes to ED by a specific date" ... if the changes make it into the game, ED received them in time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

As I said, glad we have this thread, read the first post :thumbup:

Then you just need to cross reference the dates of the official updates and figure out what is in and what is yet to be implemented.

Currently all the latest changes have made it into 1.5, I ignore 2.0 for now so I can't help you there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

I do have some new keybinds pending that you all suggested but that will be in the next update.

Doesn't look like they made it into today's update either...

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro