Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It reminded me the ugly Arma 3 vanilla Independant camo. :lol:

Now I know why it felt so familiar :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Let's see if the Russians remembered before dipping into the vodka for the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Update is out but no mentions of the 2000 or the gazelle...

Doesn't mean anything. 3rd party modules are often not mentioned in EDs change logs (apart from Belsimtek modules).

Do they update it afternoon they posted it ?

Yes

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

hey Zeus67, any changelog today ?

No. I am not sure what was released today. ED built the release yesterday, but I am not sure if the the latests fixes & additions were included.

BTW, If they didn't then there is a bug on the HUD heading ruler. I just found it yesterday while testing TD/TOP. The HUD heading rulers scale is off.

You can fix it since it is a value in the HUD_base_page.lua and in the HUD_base_appr.lua

You must find this line:

tape_hdg.controllers        = {{"vis_alleg"}, {"hud_hdg" ,-0.1200}} 

and change it for:

tape_hdg.controllers        = {{"vis_alleg"}, {"hud_hdg" ,-0.1175}} 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

So no magic slave in this update? =(

Magic slave was delivered for release on Tuesday, so the chance that it was included is high.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

No. I am not sure what was released today. ED built the release yesterday, but I am not sure if the the latests fixes & additions were included.

That's something i love about ED and their communication with 3rd party devs. :megalol::megalol:

Zeus's changelog from last friday

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2872511&postcount=3052

So I guess all that, plus what ever has been worked on in this week, that is ready for release.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |