Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just checked and its the same on 104th , either a bug with the new version or server/client version mismatch

i`m going to revert to 1.5.4.54855 (15.7) version

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

just checked and its the same on 104th , either a bug with the new version or server/client version mismatch

i`m going to revert to 1.5.4.54855 (15.7) version

ok it seems to have been a version mismatch , blueflag updated to latest version and its working fine now i can arm magics/ fuel

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From my side, I couldn't manage to get the seeker of my Magic II to pick up the bandit, very strange...

the "center" cross (bellow heading tape) is where you have to grab the target to lock Magic... since slave to radar is not yet implemented (as i understoud)

Same problem with the Magic. Can not fire from the right wing. The Matra still works from the right wing.

Same here. Actually Magics won't shoot anymore after firing the first one. :helpsmilie:

Edited by Manzanita

Same here. Actually Magics won't shoot anymore after firing the first one. :helpsmilie:

Same problem and many problems with individual drop bombe, you can't. You must drop two bombes...

ZEUS please help us...

MA CHAINE : http://www.youtube.com/user/ecolepilotefrance

i5 4670K 4.2GHZ // 16 Go RAM // Asus STRIX GTX 960 OC 4go DD5 // 27" IIyama ProLite // Win7 // Ch product rudder + yoke - Hotas WARTHOG

Xplane 10.45 64 bits // DCS World // Falcon 4 BMS // P3D Pro V3.1

http://www.flightsim-corner.com/ projet

the "center" cross (bellow heading tape) is where you have to grab the target to lock Magic... since slave to radar is not yet implemented (as i understoud)

I do know how to engage bandit, I'm familiar with the M2K in it's currenty state, or at least until the latest update that seems to have broken stuff around. The seeker wasn't picking anything on the first engagement in the 6 of a SU-27 being almost buster on Blue Flag and on the second one I just couldn't launch those Magics II. I had to go for guns two times to get my both kills this evening. Needless to say, those missiles were heated and ready to go.

Edited by Sacha

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've just read your complains. I will check on Monday.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Zeus say last Friday (07/15/16)

INS Fixes:

- Next/Prev Waypoint key bind

I bind them but doesn't work... is their something to else to do?

The commands works (in 1.5 Beta), but the default key binding (Ctrl+` / Shift+`) is not assigned.

Question on the CCRP pipper. When I start on the runway or from the ramp (cold start) I see in the diamond shaped CCRP pipper in the HUD. I must say that I am still not that familiar with the CAS/bombing with the Mirage. But maybe some of you guys knows if the diamond shaped pipper when starting up or getting off from the runway is the standard since the update last Friday. I know that Zeus made changes with CCRP automatic release (as I read in this forum a couple of days ago). Maybe a little explanation will do.

So much new thing in mirage!!

I will get mine out of hangar!! :)

Can someone give me the important buttons for 2000C now?

Or atleast show me a post from someone in forum please?

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Hoping breaking of the magics leads to the magic slaving :)

Weird, the magics seem to work with no problem in SP. Online they will not go off the rail after being warmed and with tone.

Found out that if you don't load magics the stores select 2 will not work with either hotkey or actual selection in cockpit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah but with this fighter you'll always want a set of heaters anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Hoping breaking of the magics leads to the magic slaving :)

Weird, the magics seem to work with no problem in SP. Online they will not go off the rail after being warmed and with tone.

Found out that if you don't load magics the stores select 2 will not work with either hotkey or actual selection in cockpit.

In SP, I only have the first Magic II which goes off the rail and the other one just remain stuck. In MP, on Blue Flag, I had trouble picking up a SU-27 which was buster while on his 6 (I'm pretty sure something changed in the missile heat seeking process) and both Magics didn't want to go off the rails.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bind on button

Zeus say last Friday (07/15/16)

INS Fixes:

- Next/Prev Waypoint key bind

I bind them but doesn't work... is their something to else to do?

I bind them on two buttons... but noting ... doesn't work for me...

in last release version 1.5.4 (not beta).