Removed

CptSmiley

Each day Razbam gives their changes to ED and then every friday or so ED releases the newest changes that they them selfs + 3rd party devs make

So this is coming tomorrow if everything goes okay

Ahhhhh, okay, thanks!

-16AGR-Bear

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fligh test while loading the special Greek modification: 4 Magic IIs instead of the usual 2. Also testing the new improved CCM with Autolock.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I'm confused on that first kill you didn't got tone on him yet you killed him anyways?

Video goof. I did have tone and that is why he got the missile in the face.

I uploaded the video as is, no edits. It seems that google desynchronized the sound track during the upload process.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Video goof. I did have tone and that is why he got the missile in the face.

I uploaded the video as is, no edits. It seems that google desynchronized the sound track during the upload process.

umm zeus..might wanna watch the video again the circle is not in the box.....

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

You made my day with this update list

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

umm zeus..might wanna watch the video again the circle is not in the box.....

Yes, I watched it again and both of you are right. I was so concentrated on the radar lock that forgot to get the Magic lock. Still i waited until the range was so close that when I launched a non-tracking missile, the mig just blundered into it.

It was a lucky shoot. :smartass:

Zeus by "fixed radar lock bug" do you mean that we can now turn away from locked STT target on the nose and we no longer get the unlock issue? Is this at all ranges where it is possible to maintain an STT lock, meaning that we can now fly snaking SAHR profiles similar to what you would fly following the launch of a sparrow with the Eagle, without the risk of unlocking the target. Does angle of bank matter?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

Impressive update!

And nice video!

Seems that only the magic auto slave feature is missing and the

correspondive hud symbology (triangle for radar and missile lock).

Other than that and full PPA and INS implementation, what else is left to do?

Zeus by "fixed radar lock bug" do you mean that we can now turn away from locked STT target on the nose and we no longer get the unlock issue? Is this at all ranges where it is possible to maintain an STT lock, meaning that we can now fly snaking SAHR profiles similar to what you would fly following the launch of a sparrow with the Eagle, without the risk of unlocking the target. Does angle of bank matter?

Yes. The problem was one of misconception. RWS and TWS work differently form STT. Something that we did not knew. So when we setup the radar, we thought we were configuring ALL radar modes, something that was not true. STT mode was working with its default values, which create a narrower cone.

Our ignorance of the independent nature between STT and the other modes was what prevented us from catching the bug in the first place.

Well, that is fixed and our beta tester and ED's beta testers are really happy with it. We also fixed some CCM bugs as well.

There is one last pesky bug, but I dread that one because it involves matrices :joystick:

• Like 1

Sorry, but I didn't want to start a whole thread about this.

What Curves, Deadzone do you guys use with the Mirage?

It seems a little too twitchy with my X52 pro, especially when trying to do something that requires finesse like AA refueling or landing.

Thanks!

Impressive update!

And nice video!

Seems that only the magic auto slave feature is missing and the

correspondive hud symbology (triangle for radar and missile lock).

Other than that and full PPA and INS implementation, what else is left to do?

We have the PPA functionality on paper. All I have to do is code it. You won't like some stuff in it because it put limits to missile use. Those limits are large, but still they are limits.

INS is my next big issue. Navigation is already working, so the following remains to be done:

- Ability to insert/modify values in the flight plan

- Special navigation modes: Desired Time, Desired Route, Alternate Waypoint use, Additional Vector Navigation.

- INS calibration both in ground and in the air

The last issue are the new weapons:

We have to change the MK-20 rockeyes for the BLG-66 belougas.

Also we are already working on the BAP-100 anti-runway munition.

AG gun sight, I've been delaying that one because I don't like the problem.

ECM programming: It will give you the ability to shoot flare/chaff sequences based on selected program.

And of course, to keep fine tuning the FBW.

At this point the aircraft is so complex that trying to find what is broken is not an easy exercise. Everything is interconnected now.

Oh! BTW, I got this in one of today's tests:

00305.493 INFO M2KC_FM: EFM damage to element 66, value: 0.000000

00305.493 INFO M2KC_FM: EFM damage to element 69, value: 0.348328

A Mig-29A did that to me with its gun.

Element 66 is the battery.

Element 69 is alternator 1.

Remember that these elements are buried inside the collision model. Both were gone. Unfortunately I also got this:

00305.500 INFO M2KC_FM: EFM damage to Pilot 90, value: 0.000000

So I got killed and never had a chance to see the warning/caution lights turn on.

• Like 1

Yes, I watched it again and both of you are right. I was so concentrated on the radar lock that forgot to get the Magic lock. Still i waited until the range was so close that when I launched a non-tracking missile, the mig just blundered into it.

yeah Great work on the fix list cant wait to try it..

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

does CCM auto-lock checks for IFF before locking?

it would be the coolest thing if auto-lock ignores friendly contacts while in a furball

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

does CCM auto-lock checks for IFF before locking?

it would be the coolest thing if auto-lock ignores friendly contacts while in a furball

No, it doesn't. I thought about it, but I don't know if that feature is included so I did not code it for lack of info.

Be careful out there, don't frag your friends.

Yes. The problem was one of misconception. RWS and TWS work differently form STT. Something that we did not knew. So when we setup the radar, we thought we were configuring ALL radar modes, something that was not true. STT mode was working with its default values, which create a narrower cone.

Our ignorance of the independent nature between STT and the other modes was what prevented us from catching the bug in the first place.

Well, that is fixed and our beta tester and ED's beta testers are really happy with it. We also fixed some CCM bugs as well.

There is one last pesky bug, but I dread that one because it involves matrices :joystick:

Awesome! I like your honesty re coding the gun solution for ground targets btw :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

MMSOBGYTAST!

Is it possible that the magics lock themselves after launch when they "see" the target?

I think AIM-9s and AMRAAMS are doing it and can cause friendly fire when fired into a furball.

Another point about the FBW/flight behaviour:

Since the last update, or that one before...not sure...i had to set up a deadzone for my t16000m, because the mirage now reacts very sensitive to the lash around the zero position. Did anyone else notice this behaviour? My impression is, that the reaction is stronger than it should be...

Edited by Badlego

Something seems to be wrong with the PRF selector keybinds. (To toggle between BFR/ENT/HFR radar modes). I tried assigning joy buttons to it under controls, but couldn't. I could only bind it to a keyboard key. Which I did, but in game, nothing happens. Clicking it by mouse in the cockpit works just fine.

Something seems to be wrong with the PRF selector keybinds. (To toggle between BFR/ENT/HFR radar modes). I tried assigning joy buttons to it under controls, but couldn't. I could only bind it to a keyboard key. Which I did, but in game, nothing happens. Clicking it by mouse in the cockpit works just fine.
PRF is still WIP as far as I know, the keybindings don't work yet.

Great update! :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zeus67, are you guys planning to have it as a second/different module with the Greek modification of M2000C? Cause it certainly would seem weird to blend in features from French version and the Greek one into one single module... They might be close in terms of systems, but it should be priority number one to keep it as real as possible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zeus67, are you guys planning to have it as a second/different module with the Greek modification of M2000C? Cause it certainly would seem weird to blend in features from French version and the Greek one into one single module... They might be close in terms of systems, but it should be priority number one to keep it as real as possible.

Bro ... please ... Seperate module just because of an extra magic pylon compatibility

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit