Tested the latest patch, thanks to Razbam - again! :thumbup:

+ working radar elevation and azimuth steering

+ working IFF

+ working drag chute

+ working NWS light (in SP tested)

+ helmet display working

But found a few issues, as well:

flashlight not working

When activating the flashlight, it sets the cockpit interior lighting to 100% and is not controllable with mouse nor TIR (IMO, it worked at the release in December). When set to off again, the interior (background) lighting is off, too.

Bingo fuel - no warning

I got no warning, when reached bingo fuel. I tried different bingo settings (1.300, 1.000 and 600).

No radarscan when setting elevation?

When I steered the radar antenna elevation, the counting number of radar bars stood at "1". Only if I set a new radar antenna elevation, the counter (1>2>3>4) started. Sometimes, it begun with a "0".

So, is the radar not scanning, while setting the antenna elevation?

best regards,

Fire

Screen_160311_133916.thumb.jpg.baaa51527b6d66637922b87eb41013c7.jpg

Screen_160311_135457.thumb.jpg.8c171a0d92496867201119829fd0ffc8.jpg

Screen_160311_134705.thumb.jpg.078c29b54d8c7d0ee3f196bfe8d317b4.jpg

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[...]

+ helmet display working

[...]

? Helmet display? you mean the visor aka sunglasses or a display like a HUD?

:pilotfly:

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pedals, Oculus Rift

:joystick:

It's a visor for the external model. I hope Razbam will implement it as an visor (sunlight protection) for the first person view, as well. Like in the MiG-21bis.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+ working radar elevation and azimuth steering

+ working IFF

+ working drag chute

+ working NWS light (in SP tested)

+ helmet display working

But found a few issues, as well:

flashlight not working

When activating the flashlight, it sets the cockpit interior lighting to 100% and is not controllable with mouse nor TIR (IMO, it worked at the release in December). When set to off again, the interior (background) lighting is off, too.

Bingo fuel - no warning

I got no warning, when reached bingo fuel. I tried different bingo settings (1.300, 1.000 and 600).

When I steered the radar antenna elevation, the counting number of radar bars stood at "1". Only if I set a new radar antenna elevation, the counter (1>2>3>4) started. Sometimes, it begun with a "0".

best regards,

Fire

Thanks for that fire :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Find me on stackexchange or GitHub

The altitude scan area numbers around the TDC (for radar altitude scan elevation) are not present or am i missing something?

Not present at this time. Only the range value.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Am i right to assume from the comments that the patch has been release? (not just the Change log but the update itself)

Since my game is telling me im already using the latest version =P.

(even when trying manual update)

We were told that Open Beta was updated. Release version will be updated later.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

It is scanning. You can check that by watching the antenna symbol move across the screen. It remains static because it cannot accurately calculate the current scan line because its center is being moved.

However, I've been told that it is wrong. The number should only represent the current bar scan mode. I.e: 4 or 2, 1 is not shown.

So nobody has any problems with black screen when trying to bind something?

Never mind It fixed it self after i restarted the game 20 or so times

Have no clue how

Probaly has to to withthe nvg mod and or your key binding mod stuff, i would uninstall that and do a repair first before or after updating.

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Probaly has to to withthe nvg mod and or your key binding mod stuff, i would uninstall that and do a repair first before or after updating.

This was without any mods with fresh beta client

And it's solved now I didn't do anything it sorta fixed it self somehow ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit