M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is great to see the developers keep us in the loop in regards to the upcoming changes. It is good to know that the a lot of flight model fixes are inbound.

Could you potentially keep this list updated as more fixes are put in your working build? Are there any plans for the implementation of some of the missing systems in the first patch?

Thanks again for keeping us in the loop, you are doing a great job thus far.

+10000

thanks for the update work list RAZBAM.

for drag and flight caracteristic : be aware it is a very sensitiv subject. the Mirage has awesome flight model in real world. topolo work is a very good base. please don't make it bad just because some don't know the real aircraft and feel it is "too much performance" in roll and so on.

DCS fans is only " Realism" and "feeling of the real thing" . we don't care about the "balancing" against other aircraft in MP and so on.

:thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Yes, please Razbam, don't give in to the "whiners" they tend to be very loud in the forums, and speak to appease only prejudiced feelings. Stick to the facts as best you can. The rest will settle on its own merit.

Oh, and i've enjoyed it[M2000] very much so far, though French abbreviations[as in reading cockpit labels] are not my strong suite. Working on some chart explanations for the forums such as Ps in turn rate charts, should be ready soon.

Thanks for the update! A few of the odd things I've noticed in my time with it are already addressed here. Soon my only problem with it will be trying to read the labels, but I guess that's on me ;)

I echo the sentiments of everyone else here by saying thank you for your amazing work and for keeping us in the loop.

Thrustmaster T.16000M HOTAS - i7-9700K - MSI GTX 1060 6GB (waiting for a sale) - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB M.2 SSD - ASRock Z390 Pro4 - Corsair 275R

F/A-18C - F-14B - F-16C - Spitfire

Radar Antenna Elevation control and indication ... please.

Great product and fantastic communication with the community.

Yeah, IFF, RADAR elevation control, HPRF - MPRF modes.

Also, improvement of RWR display logic and spacing.

Low drag and high drag bombs release number and separation.

After that and with time, INS alignment modes and Navigation waypoint editing.

About CCRP mode, shouldn't the release be automatic? Maybe related with with PI and ZBI options. Let's just wait.

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, now that's how you communicate with the community. 10/10 Razbam. Aircrafts only just been released on Christmas Day, pretty much everyone is still on Xmas leave, yet you guys not only have time to read all the issues, you get your head down and start fixing them straight away AND still have time to communicate with us lowly simmers.

Very very impressed guys.

Thankyou

Cowboy10uk

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Wow, now that's how you communicate with the community. 10/10 Razbam. Aircrafts only just been released on Christmas Day, pretty much everyone is still on Xmas leave, yet you guys not only have time to read all the issues, you get your head down and start fixing them straight away AND still have time to communicate with us lowly simmers.

Very very impressed guys.

Thankyou

Cowboy10uk

^ +1 Well put indeed.

Thanks for the great comms with the community and all the hard work.

Definitely loving the plane so far, a real winner. Thanks for the communication, looking good. :thumbup:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Much respect to the RAZBAM developers! Was surprised to see the list of fixes and features to be implemented this soon. I am enjoying the plane and the communication to the community! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Good to see fixes are on their way already (I unfortunately had time only to start the game once to take few pictures on the ground :D ) .

Maybe RAZBAM could implement the very good idea of public online bugtracker LeatherNeck had here?

https://leatherneck-sim.mantishub.com/view_all_bug_page.php

Edited by zaelu
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Maybe RAZBAM could implement the very good idea of public online bugtracker LeatherNeck had here?

https://leatherneck-sim.mantishub.com/view_all_bug_page.php

+1

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Please add a in-cockpit pilot figure that we can toggle on/off as well. :) You know - for immersion; and, this is not FSX/P3D. Thanks ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

What is the procedure for updating a module in DCS ?

Does ED check the update before releasing it ? Or the update is installed as soon as possible after RAZBAM Team's submisson ?

I believe it's all on ED. They are the ones building the installer as needed to push updates out.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Ehm... When we can have this patch ? :)

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II