Removed

CptSmiley

What do you mean? The Su27 has a FBW system and has pretty good FFB implementation. Probably the best in any jet so far in DCS. In any case Razbam has indicated that FFB is on their to-do list, however they have noted that it will be one of the last things they will implement.

+10000

thanks for the update work list RAZBAM.

for drag and flight caracteristic : be aware it is a very sensitiv subject. the Mirage has awesome flight model in real world. topolo work is a very good base. please don't make it bad just because some don't know the real aircraft and feel it is "too much performance" in roll and so on.

DCS fans is only " Realism" and "feeling of the real thing" . we don't care about the "balancing" against other aircraft in MP and so on.

:thumbup:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for keeping us informed!

How's it going regarding the exterior lighting? Will the landing gear lights, nav lights etc. be fixed as well?

Felt pretty.. adventurous.. to land with two other planes who can't see you and every single one of them being unable to see the runway. Brought it down safe anyways. :)

Edited by codefox

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go on guys and i will be a premium customer of your products. Awesome plane..:pilotfly::D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Thanks, it's always nice to know what's going on :thumbup:

Keep it up! :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg