DCS 2.0 can't open mission in ME

Hello,

I have the problem since 10 minutes, that i can't open any mission in the mission editor. If i clock to the folder icon, it goes blue but nothing happens. If i try to open over "data-open file" nothing happens either. Saveing missions is possible. I tried to restart and also the repair function.

• 1 year later...
Hello,

I have the problem since 10 minutes, that i can't open any mission in the mission editor. If i clock to the folder icon, it goes blue but nothing happens. If i try to open over "data-open file" nothing happens either. Saveing missions is possible. I tried to restart and also the repair function.

Same problem, without solution.

this is not the solution.

• 11 months later...

Issue in DCS 2.2

I am having the same issue and cannot open any missions through the mission editor, when i click either the folder icon (just turns blue) or the file -> Open (which does nothing)

EDIT: Solution - remove your Saved Games DCS.openxxx folder (make a backup) and let DCS regenerate the folder and then move your stuff you want back

Edited by Raz_Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/14/2017 at 3:23 PM, Raz_Specter said:

Issue in DCS 2.2

I am having the same issue and cannot open any missions through the mission editor, when i click either the folder icon (just turns blue) or the file -> Open (which does nothing)

EDIT: Solution - remove your Saved Games DCS.openxxx folder (make a backup) and let DCS regenerate the folder and then move your stuff you want back

This is an issue that is still ongoing with version 2.7. However I found out that removing the only "MissionEditor" folder fixes the problem, but I can't reproduce the bug and forgot to backup my folder, so I don't know which file is responsible of this (I saw some "cache" files that may be a good lead).

Edited by Dup