Mirage Congrats

Ells228

Hey Zeus and the Razbam team,

I've been flying the Mirage with Pman this morning checking out the competition :music_whistling:

Whilst there are obvious things that are still work-in-progress we would like to congratulate you on an excellent module and we thoroughly enjoyed flying it today.

This community is very critical of any DCS module, and as a customer also, I would be and some do not understand the process or what's involved in developing for DCS.

Given the timescales you have pulled this off in, based on your FSX product development knowledge, I salute you, an outstanding job!!

We look forward to seeing the product and team progress within DCS.

Chris, Pete and the VEAO team.

Many thanks guys. drinks_cheers.gif

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I hope you guys won't be affected by the negative people here. In this short time you crafted a beauty. I'm confident you ll finish it in a record time !

Thanks for your concern. Fortunately we are old hands at this business, since we came from FSX/P3D, and that universe have their own "rivet counters".

Yes, there are people in FSX who will bitch because the faux rivet count in a wing does not match the real aircraft.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

So you are immune. Glad to hear that :)

Not immune, nobody is, just very thick skinned. :)

The Mirage is absolutely beautiful and my primary Module for the future. Can't wait for the day,when it is feature complete.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

+1 keep up the good work!

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 4080 Super * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

Thanks to all the RAZBAM team, this M2000-C is well received by our community (the french 3rd-wing.net squadron). Awesome work, and so happy to fly this french "Pelle à tarte"! We already love it!

Lot of things to do for a final release, but for a beta it is a great one !!! As said in last posts, keep up the good work and thanks for this huge work !

:thumbup: :pilotfly:

DArt

• Like 1

I also want to thank you guys at RAZBAM for your hard work! I already had quite some fun with the Mirage and I'm sure I will have much more when it's feature complete. :thumbup:

I also admire how you guys endure all those harsh critics from some corners of the community. I mean everyone wanted this bird in his hands (see the release date thread) and when you finally gave us the opportunity to try it out as beta some people start raging about an unfinished product. wtf people? Of course there's still lots of work to do, but that's why it is a beta. I'm confident we will get a proper module on final release :)

So again, thank you guys for this awesome bird!

• Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Over the past week I've posted some negative comments about the M2000. I even attempted a refund before the release. I stated that I would no longer purchase pre-releases. I was a D-bag. I would like to take this opportunity to take that all back and extend an apology to ZEUS and the entire Razbam team. Yes, being a Beta there are items that need to be fixed and the time it takes to implement those fixes is important. But, I'm very happy I didn't get a refund and I've enjoyed every minute spent learning the aircraft (even some of the frustrating ones). The aircraft is visually superb and I am looking forward to the planned implementations. Again, my apologies for my actions.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Great Module Razbam and crew. I'm very pleased with it and happy I bought it on Christmas day for $49.99. Good price for quality product. Finally a clickable pit in a modern fast mover with radar suite!!!! I'm just doing performance and familiarization trial tests right now, have not fired a missile yet. Will setup drones at NTTR later today for some missile testing.

I do get the fact that there are a few things in need of implementation. That's fine with me and of no surprise at all since you guys did make this part crystal clear.

Love it guys! Thanks for releasing!

Good day,

DrDetroit

Over the past week I've posted some negative comments about the M2000. I even attempted a refund before the release. I stated that I would no longer purchase pre-releases. I was a D-bag. I would like to take this opportunity to take that all back and extend an apology to ZEUS and the entire Razbam team. Yes, being a Beta there are items that need to be fixed and the time it takes to implement those fixes is important. But, I'm very happy I didn't get a refund and I've enjoyed every minute spent learning the aircraft (even some of the frustrating ones). The aircraft is visually superb and I am looking forward to the planned implementations. Again, my apologies for my actions.

No need for self-flagelation. We are glad that you are enjoying the aircraft. :thumbup:

Razbam,

I love it.

The more I read the manual the more surprised I become at what the module can do. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see how the plane evolves into an awesome aircraft.

Keep up the Excellent work :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD