New A10C Campaign - SP or MP - Need your opinion

Ranger79

I *think* that a DLC campaign that is protected against unauthorised opening will only play singleplayer. I *think* they are delivered as a module (as an .exe?) that has to be installed with a key.

I helped a guy with his SP campaign and included two Client slots in each mission so a person can fly with another; I used Client slots instead of Player. But I just don't know if the guy submits it for a DLC that folks will then be able to MP it.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Consider this as an alternative that may make as much money, be easier to create and perhaps be more attractive to the average community member. Rather than create a DLC campaign with all of the complications and red tape, instead create individual missions like Welcome to Suse that everyone would be free to modify to suit their own preferences. They might sell for $.99 like Sabre's missions. I have found that we need quantity as much as quality considering that after 2 or 3 runs for any mission it gets boring. I would be glad to pay $10 for 10 4 ship A-10C missions and probably repeat the investment every 2 weeks if the missions were available.....just sayin':music_whistling:

Consider this as an alternative that may make as much money, be easier to create and perhaps be more attractive to the average community member. Rather than create a DLC campaign with all of the complications and red tape, instead create individual missions like Welcome to Suse that everyone would be free to modify to suit their own preferences. They might sell for $.99 like Sabre's missions. I have found that we need quantity as much as quality considering that after 2 or 3 runs for any mission it gets boring. I would be glad to pay $10 for 10 4 ship A-10C missions and probably repeat the investment every 2 weeks if the missions were available.....just sayin':music_whistling:

Thats some great info Blooze and I agree, I am not sure how it works exactly regarding payware, still waiting on some details.

SP an MP is not the same work at all.

a MP campaign is a huge work if you want trigger to work for all, and for the first in zone

I would love a campaign to play with my best friends in coop and win the challenge together

very good idea.

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Click HERE for another idea to streamline the voice over process. I ain't gettin' any younger here. :book:

Great idea!

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

I must have flown the Save Badger mini-campaign 4 or 5 times by now, each time with a slightly different group of people. I'd love a good MP campaign, but basically I'll take any high quality content I can get my hands on. The purse is on stand-by. ;)

For me, SP Campaign is prefferable. Already bought Baltic's excellent Enemy Witthin and Sabre TLA's training Campaigns, and i am very happy with them, totally woth it.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

I play SP but admittedly I would gladly pay a few dollars more to have an MP included for future sake. Payment for hard work is reasonable; we spent all this cash on computers and hardware and in my case curved projection screens and button boxes and other errata. Paying for something legit to do... I'm down.

• 4 months later...

I always wondered how that worked. Well maybe things will change some day with dedicated server support. To bad there's not a way a MP version can check to see if each person logging in has purchased a copy of the mission.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to it either way.

Sage

Guys, due to issues with protecting the files the campaign will only be SP at this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group One | Discord

Yup, will be buying it on day one! Can't wait.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Hello everyone, I just saw it now!

Wonderful, better than "welcome to suze"? You're sure that's possible?

I know the works of Ranger 79 and I'm willing to pay for its missions knowing the excellent quality :notworthy:and amount of work that involves edit them.

I and my friends (www.viaf.it) would prefer an MP with A-10C and Ka-50 slot, if it is possible.:blush:

Also I believe may not necessarily be a DLC, but simply a sequence of missions without direct connection but only a logical operational sequence, so I think it may be easier to edit.

Thanks Ranger79:clap_2:

Edited by brontolo

Brontolo VIAF