AV-8B Harrier Thread

Angelthunder

Please tell me how to update to latest version. I dont get any update to 1.5.8, when i startup DCS, please help. How and where do I get that last update?

Best Regards

Per

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy's have you checked your e-mail thats came when you order the harrier?

i have an serial right in there. ;)

F/A-18C, AV-8B, Huey, Ka-50, Mig-21, A10C, FC3, BF-109, M2000C, AJS-37, P-51

Ryzen 5 2600 ~4Ghz, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, EVGA GTX 1070

Please tell me how to update to latest version. I dont get any update to 1.5.8, when i startup DCS, please help. How and where do I get that last update?

Best Regards

Per

Open Eagle Dynamics/DCS World OpenBeta, hold shift and rightclick on bin. Select "Open Powershell window here" from the menu. When it opens, type DCS_updater.exe update and press enter.

• Like 1

Guy's have you checked your e-mail thats came when you order the harrier?

i have an serial right in there. ;)

Yea Ive checked everywhere. I was about to start a ticket with ED and noticed in big bold print that everything would be fine once you log into 1.5.8 WE SHALL SEE!! lol

104cdt_SharKen

Catch my streams on Twitch:

If one updates to openbeta 1.5.8, does that forestall the ability to connect to 1.5.7 servers?

Yes unless you use separate installs

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Yea Ive checked everywhere. I was about to start a ticket with ED and noticed in big bold print that everything would be fine once you log into 1.5.8 WE SHALL SEE!! lol
I recently purchased the a10c training campaign, about two weeks ago or so. I didn't need to enter the serial, it was just there in the module manager settings. I was impressed after several rebuilds of dcs to debug multiplayer issues. It would appear that this has changed. Ymmv...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

i7-7700K 4.2 GHz, Gigabyte GTX 980 4Gb, Asus Prime z270k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600MHz, Plextor PCIe SSD 256Gb, Samsung EVO 750 SSD 500Gb, 9.5TB SATA incl 4TB Mirrored. Saitek X52-Pro

IMPORTANT: AV-8B COPY PROTECTION CHANGE!

Dear all,

With the release of the AV-8B today, it is import to know that this will be the first DCS World product that uses our new protection system. Rather than use StarForce keys, we are moving to a “keyless” system which binds your purchase to your www.dcs-world.com username, and NOT a key.

We strongly believe that this will make protection of your DCS World products much more simple.

Thanks,

The Eagle Dynamics Team

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3304775#post3304775

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Sorry I may be an idiot, but I dont get it... Please, tell me more specific, I am not so good i english, sorry

Best regards

Per

What is your prefer language? I am sure someone can explain it in your language if you tell us. Keep in mind after a release the forums go crazy for a couple of days.

To whom it may concern,

For all of those who are asking about your activation keys:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3304783&postcount=1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Sorry I may be an idiot, but I dont get it... Please, tell me more specific, I am not so good i english, sorry

Best regards

Per

From now on, when you make a purchase. Your purchase will be binded to your DCS login name. So you don't need to enter a key anymore.

The mod will be there ready for download and use.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Whats about 2.1 release ?

Hold on guys, some one will post more info. The forums will be a bit crazy for the next couple of days.

To whom it may concern,