AV-8B Harrier Thread

Angelthunder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's not yet implemented.... thank you very much for the quick and kind answer.... this simulation is really great... it's like in real life for what i see in the video that you post me.......I hope a patch will be given to us in order to be able to use the laser like in the video and actually like I supposed it worked....(fire button) ...thanks again.

Fabio

Prego

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Hello to all. I have another question....

Someone of you is able to recieve an answer taking off from a Farp with the Harrier ? I ask this thing because I put 1 command center, 1 farp command, 1 farp tend, 1 farp ammo storage, 1 farp ammo fuel near to my harrier but when I ask to the ground crew to rearm and reful none aswer me. The farp is without the helipad. I tried to do this thing both in Dcs 158 hotfix2 (yesterday's upgrade) and in Nevada map but doesn't work.

CPU I7 3,4 HD 500ssd ram, 16 gb ram, video card Radeon 8gb, win10

Hello to all. I have another question....

Someone of you is able to recieve an answer taking off from a Farp with the Harrier ? I ask this thing because I put 1 command center, 1 farp command, 1 farp tend, 1 farp ammo storage, 1 farp ammo fuel near to my harrier but when I ask to the ground crew to rearm and reful none aswer me. The farp is without the helipad. I tried to do this thing both in Dcs 158 hotfix2 (yesterday's upgrade) and in Nevada map but doesn't work.

CPU I7 3,4 HD 500ssd ram, 16 gb ram, video card Radeon 8gb, win10

You need to supply the farp.

Click on the farp.

Right side click add suppliers

Then select the ammo depot.

Job done ;)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

HUD RWR Symbology is now available. Now you can see radar threats without using the MPCD EW page.

25394831_1549176851835614_9047423866169434434_o.jpg?oh=74f602215d3a696014476b4517cf9a6b&oe=5ABC353C&__gda__=1522859746_3d5165b2ae83184e50b64a288b919673

This is very cool and usefull feature! :thumbup:

But is there a bug? I you turn RWR straight from knobs ON position to OFF, RWR symbology stays on HUD. It needs at least on more click volume up and then back to OFF, before RWR symbolygy disappear from HUD.

Everything is possible except skiing through revolving doors.

Can't say I'm finding that. I'd make sure you don't have any control conflicts.

Certain their are no conflicts as I wiped every column before programming peripherals.

I guess I might try a more aggressive curves profile on my stick and see if she calms down a little. It's not wild deviations, but she just won't settle in at a given pitch / power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

For some reason, my pitch ladder, gun sights, CCIP pippers, TVV, boresight and all other "central" symbology from the hud have all gone AWOL. The LUA fixes in the stickied thread didn't fix the problem, and the DCS updater won't even let me roll back my version. :crash:

In the meantime, is it possible to duct tape an aimpoint to my dash, to give me some sort of reference? :lol:

Thanks . I tried and it works like you actually suggested. The only thing is that I have to add also the helipad. In this way it works . I would have preferred not to use the helipad, but, instead, to use only the 4 farp structures (tend, ammo, fuel and command post), without helipad. Because till know I am not still a very good harrier virtual pilot, as I have some problems still with landing in the exact place where I want to land :)

So, without the helipad would have been more easy. By the way, thanks for the suggestion. Bye. Fabio

to 59th_RAVENS

Thanks . I tried and it works like you actually suggested. The only thing is that I have to add also the helipad. In this way it works . I would have preferred not to use the helipad, but, instead, to use only the 4 farp structures (tend, ammo, fuel and command post), without helipad. Because till know I am not still a very good harrier virtual pilot, as I have some problems still with landing in the exact place where I want to land

So, without the helipad would have been more easy. By the way, thanks for the suggestion. Bye. Fabio

to 59th_RAVENS

Thanks . I tried and it works like you actually suggested. The only thing is that I have to add also the helipad. In this way it works . I would have preferred not to use the helipad, but, instead, to use only the 4 farp structures (tend, ammo, fuel and command post), without helipad. Because till know I am not still a very good harrier virtual pilot, as I have some problems still with landing in the exact place where I want to land

I found this Thread yesterday, looks like they have made a EPIC AM2 mod for the harrier FOB's

Hope they share the great work with us :)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3328069#post3328069

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

In addition to the tape above, I suggest you use the fix provided by Razbam:-)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=198027

Is this fix only for 1.5.8? I don't see the ccip line in 2.2 at all after applying the fix. I haven't tried 1.5.8 this weekend. Flew a bit on friday with 1.5.8 but I was missing the AG lua file so that may have been why I didn't see it. But I added it yesterday only I used 2.2 instead and was curious why the lines were not appearing after the fix.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Think the fix is for 1.5.8 afaik 2.2 wasn't updated!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Think the fix is for 1.5.8 afaik 2.2 wasn't updated!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Yea that would make sense. Guess I'll stick with 1.5 until they update it. Glad to see Zues is on top of it, very nice.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Hi guys,

after the new patch when i turn on DMT TV with sensor aft, the DMT starts with FLIR activated (at lease i supposed it's flir because the image on the MPCD is green supposedly to be used during night combat), how do I switch back to black/white as it was before the update?

:(

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Hi guys,

after the new patch when i turn on DMT TV with sensor aft, the DMT starts with FLIR activated (at lease i supposed it's flir because the image on the MPCD is green supposedly to be used during night combat), how do I switch back to black/white as it was before the update?

:(

You don't, the B/W was a limitation of DCS that needed to be fixed.

The green FLIR and MAV is the real life color. Black and white was wrong.

• Like 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)