Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3am in Uk all Christmas jobs done. I don't expect anyone to release on Christmas Day, they have families too & I'm sure, like me they have worked hard. We will have to respect the aircraft is living up to it's name, and Mirage it is.....until some time next week - always the optimist, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, We must hope Santa remembers all us big kids too!

Thats not possible since you can't set an (AI/MP-Slot) Mirage 2000C in the Mission Editor yet. But thats not a big deal, we (BFU) planned to update our Server and also the Mission, and I'm sure other Clans will do the same as fast as possible :thumbup:

And until that, you can set an M2000C as playable in the Mission Editor and learn how to start the beauty and take off with it when its out...

And now... RELEASE IT:D:joystick:... T- 02:43......

I mean, a mission without the M2000C yet of course. But at least the targets, the briefing and all the rest so once it gets alive, we'll see it really fast on MP missions. :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Exact Be patient.

In italy we says "If you look at a pot that would boil, the water in the pot never boil" or somethings.

As i write ...

"If you look at a pot that would boil, the water in the pot never boil"

"I told Orville and i told Wilbur, that thing will never fly" The last fomous words

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

While we're waiting...

Here's some awesome footage of Mirage III from the TV series Tanguy et Laverdure... from 1967!

[ame]

[/ame]

That footage is really old and features the ancestor of the Mirage 2000, the Mirage III. It's quite interesting to see a TV series showcasing such beautiful planes on a military base.

You can see from 5:35 footage of the Mirage, how french pilots put on their special suits ("scaphandre") for flights over 50,000 ft. From 13:10 we also see the early 60's french radar rooms. There is also a cool scene where they show a Mirage landing on the anti-crash.

Edited by Charly_Owl

Honestly I find it awkward that Wags even suggested it may be released on Christmas, as I expected they would all be taking the holiday... Not that I would OPPOSE a Christmas release.

Hopefully if it is delayed something would have been posted by now- therefore no news is good news?

9:00 AM Moscow time, baby! The next 8 hours will be torture.

I thought the same thing about a Christmas release. Oh we'll it will be here when its here

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

Honestly I find it awkward that Wags even suggested it may be released on Christmas, as I expected they would all be taking the holiday... Not that I would OPPOSE a Christmas release.

Hopefully if it is delayed something would have been posted by now- therefore no news is good news?

9:00 AM Moscow time, baby! The next 8 hours will be torture.

I know right? its midnight here and i just cant get any sleep. its like I'm a kid waiting for Santa again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_Russia

It's quite possible that their russian employees are having a regular day at work today. The 25th is not a public holiday in Russia as far as I know.

I'm in the wrong time zone. 1600 ATM on Christmas Day. My F5 key is going to break soon.

-16AGR- 16th Air Guards Regiment is always looking for pilots - http://www.16agr.com

EWRS - Early Warning Radar Script

Specs:

Gigabyte Sniper Z5-S

Intel i5-4670k 3.4GHz OC'd 3.9GHz w/ Thermaltake 120mm Water 3.0 Pro Liquid CPU Cooler

16GB RAM

Gigabyte GTX 1080

TM Hotas Warthog: SN: 06976

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals

TrackIR5 with TrackClipPro & Oculus Rift

2x 28" 4k UHD Monitors (3840x2160 each) + 1280x1024