Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

I don't know how it is for you guys but isn't most of us free over the winter holidays anyway?

I had my last day at work just today. So the waiting wont be that bad.

I told you to go for star wars you see?

Monday I get back to work im mad. Ill play next week-end.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems reasonable not to give an exact date for release if the final stage is QA testing. ED are probably scared that, given the hysteria when an assumed date is missed, if a tester does spot something meaning an exact date will be missed they'll have actual, real blood on their hands...

Because we were working with mid december still, and they also were hyping it up with teaser images. Including the 'last teaser image this week boys' post. Which had pretty obvious connotations at the time it was posted.

But when they submit the beta plane to ED on Thursday, then it needs to go through QA, then it takes 'several days' to build an installer, it's clear that it never was going to be this week.

With the info we had it was reasonable to expect this week, but it appears to never have been an option. That is why it would have been nice to have a 'not yet guys'.

It's fine, that's the way it is. Just I don't see why this couldn't have been said sooner.

It wasn't said sooner because no fixed release date had been set, and you only made an assumption that it would be this week - because you got caught up in the hype here, which had no relevance whatsoever. Whether mid December or late December, calculating which day fell in the exact centre of the month, and assuming that was Mid December is frankly utter folly. Just because this thread went ballistic doesn't mean Razbam, or ED have prompted it, and they certainly didn't encourage it. Honestly, does everyone here keep peeking out of through the curtains on Christmas eve waiting for Santa to show up too?

Razbam said December, and guess what, it is still December. Even now, release will be subject to the same last minute snags that can arise from time to time, so even the next week suggestion is just an estimation.

For those wishing to know, it isn't Christmas yet either! Useful information LOVEwindmills? I'll keep you posted every day until December 25th about the impending arrival of Christmas if you wish, but I still see it as a total waste of time, and I am sure Razbam would agree with me. Even if you find the concept a little difficult to grasp - until an announcement is made, there is no release date - simple really, don't you think?

My personal opinion never buy pre-purchase add-on....

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

My personal opinion never buy pre-purchase add-on....

I would agree in most cases. However DCS modules have a certain quality requirement they have to pass to even be considered to be added in to the game.

I'd probably say DCS is one of the few places where pre-purchases are safe.

[ame]

[/ame]

Soon we do this!!!

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

As Zeus mentioned, the beta build is now out of our hands and as I begin my holidays, I just want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! I can see how excited all of you are for the module and I am personally flattered and humbled as we have a lot to live up to. While on vacation I look forward to seeing you guys in the sky with the M-2000C next week!

After the holidays, I'll be back at it fixing bugs and putting the finishing touches on it. As I have said before, it is a joy to fly and I hope you all feel the same.

Thank you! Marry Xmas to you my friend!

As Zeus mentioned, the beta build is now out of our hands and as I begin my holidays, I just want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! I can see how excited all of you are for the module and I am personally flattered and humbled as we have a lot to live up to. While on vacation I look forward to seeing you guys in the sky with the M-2000C next week!

After the holidays, I'll be back at it fixing bugs and putting the finishing touches on it. As I have said before, it is a joy to fly and I hope you all feel the same.

Thanks for the FM!!

Thanks razbam!!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CptSmiley,

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and yes, you can bet we are all going to be trying out that amazing Mirage 2000c and having a great time of it, too. :thumbup: MJ

What comes with the Open Beta, aside from the aircraft itself?

Quickstart guide? Full manual? Instant action? Single missions? Training missions? Campaign? Etc?

Everything as already been answered.

Either in the 2000 Discussion thread or here for the last part of your question.

:worthy:

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and very best wishes to all at RAZBAM for 2016.

Thank you for the M-2000C and all the hard work you guy's have put into her. Can't wait to fly it :D

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Thank you everybody at RAZBAM for your hard work. Even tho we didn't get ge module today I would like to thank you for all your effort you put into this module. I'm sure it is going to be great and all of us are going to enjoy it!

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X

AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT 

G.Skill 32GB (2 x 16GB) Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz

Thanks RAZBAM! I can't wait, this is like Christmas as a kid all over again! Everyone just needs to stay positive :)

Maximus VI Hero

780Ti 2-way SLI

16GB 2X8GB 1866mhz G.Skill Ripjaws Z

Samsung 850 Pro SSDs

3 Benq XL2720Z monitors in surround

TrackIR 5

Windows 10 Pro

HOTAS Warthog

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

The list goes on..

Festivus.....for the rest of us.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

You do realise that until Wags does the start up and landing videos we're nowhere near release don't you?

My guess is that he'll be testing it himself all over the Christmas break - as a reward to himself for all his hard work all year. And who can blame him, he has worked hard hasn't he? And it looks like a great module, wouldn't you want to keep it all to yourself too?

Then when he has had his fun, he'll unleash it on the world. When? That's always been the hottest question in DCS Land hasn't it.

I just want to also say sorry here to anyone I might have been unkind to on this thread. Sorry guys, and have a great Christmas, and a Happy new Mirage 2000C!