Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your excitement makes me excited!

Well, I just released a Mirage flight sim module. Does that, uh, make you want to release a Mirage flight sim module?

This is a good plan

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

I heard an unofficial post here on the forums about 1 or 2 weeks back from someone at razbam wrote that that despite the official statement they are going for a mid December release.

So that would mean somewhere between the 15 and 20th. I'm guessing they want to get it out before Christmas. But who knows. We can hope it is indeed sooner than later. And that there won't be any more last minute near release setbacks

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I heard an unofficial post here on the forums about 1 or 2 weeks back from someone at razbam wrote that that despite the official statement they are going for a mid December release.

So that would mean somewhere between the 15 and 20th. I'm guessing they want to get it out before Christmas. But who knows. We can hope it is indeed sooner than later. And that there won't be any more last minute near release setbacks

Based on the ED Newsletter today with the section about making 1.5 Beta into the release branch near the end of December, I'd say that's probably a good guess.

Everybody speculating about a release this weekend should keep in mind that there usually aren't major releases right before or during a weekend. The devs don't want to work weekends to provide hotfixes if something goes horribly wrong with a patch.

Men look last update it talk magic and 530.

M2000C is close.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Guys, please, lets be patient. I think we will get Mirage by the end of December. So, lets wait.

That'll be really disappointing if it's the end of December...hopefully in the next week we see it. A lot of people about to take some vacation days that would love to work on a new aircraft this break :).

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord