[REPORTED]UH-1 Unresponsive 2.0.0 Alpha

jschliebe

After having done as mentioned above still not working, def a no go for me.

After fixing a redistributable error the following status of my Huey for each versions is as such:

1.2.6: Working Flawlessly

1.5: dyn.dll error // edit, fixed after coping UH-1 files directly from 1.2 and then running the repair. testing on 2.0

2.0: dyn.dll error WOOOOOOO it worked, same as 1.5 copied then did a repair and it seems to be working!! such excites. seems we have a work around!

Edited by jschliebe

I just tried it as well, it's however a no go for me. :(

Just to clarify: simply replace the UH1H-dyn.dll with the one from 1.2 and then run the repair?

Negative.

You want to download and install 1.2.6, then install the Huey mod. Make sure the game is working THEN you want to delete your 2.0 alpha Huey mod folder and copy over from the 1.2.6 installation. THEN before opening up 2.0 you want to run a repair on it.

• 2 weeks later...

my friend has the exact same issue, he uses the steam version and checked the local file cache in steam and no error detected, still no luck.

Is there any updates on this issue?

Thanks

overpro = I'm not good at Nintendo Mario and always get "Game over" pretty fast, so over~~pro

I have the same issue but unfortunatly i can´t acces 1.2.16 anymore.

I have this problem with the Huey and the Mi-8.

Could some one share with me the files needed to fix it please?

Or it´s possible from ED to share with me the install files for 1.2.16, or the Huey and Mi-8 folders from that version?

Thanks

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Using the Mi-8 folder from 1.2.16 version fixed the problem for the Hip, but the Huey is still not working.

I´ve deleted the Huey folder in 1.5.2, then copied the UH-1H folder on the 1.5.2 folder. Then i´ve made a repair, then i run DCS but the Huey is still bugged.

Some tips or help about what files i can use from 1.2.16 to fix my problem?

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

I have this problem as well... I installed DCS 2.0 from scratch on a new system with Win10 64. i.e. I didn't install 1.2 or 1.5 first. I installed the Huey from the Module manager.

I can map all the controls, but only the throttle twist grip moves in the sim.

When I press Win+Home for the autostart cheat I get a message saying I need to lower the collective, and that the start is stopped.

I´ve send a ticket with the UH1H_Dyn.dll issue to ED.

The bug is reported previously.

Fingers crossed.

PD: I need my beloved Huey.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

:doh:

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

I don´t know if the dev team had made changes to the server files but today afternoon i´ve made a repair because i was messing with skin files and the Huey is working again.

The UH1H-Dyn.dll problem has disappear in DCS 1.5.2 and i´m just have made a repair also in DCS 2.0 and again the Huey is working perfect. No more controller freeze.

So anyone with this problem please try a repair one more time. Maybe you will also fix the issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I´VE FOUND IT ¡¡¡¡

The fix for UH1H-Dyn.dll problem that cause the Huey controls not respond in game.

Everyone with this problem must instal this:

Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2012 ( X64 and X86 versions ): Version 11.0.61030.0 Link

After the instalation the Huey works again.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Saved me a lot of headache. Thanks for the info and research. Worked well here.

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system

I´VE FOUND IT ¡¡¡¡

The fix for UH1H-Dyn.dll problem that cause the Huey controls not respond in game.

Everyone with this problem must instal this:

Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2012 ( X64 and X86 versions ): Version 11.0.61030.0 Link

After the instalation the Huey works again.

That did it, thank you!!