F-15E?

JazonXD

Yeah agreed, would like to see a full F-15C from BST or something.

Well it is on BSTs list we just don't know when. I agree that more experience on A2G radar and other laser and gbu related bugs would need to be brought to nil before anything moves forward with the 15E

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

"Well I wish I had the gas of a Mudhen....."

Super lame.....not a frame of airplane stuff until 6 mins in, just pretty boys ( and girls) in flight suits running around a hallway cleaned by enlisted guys, who most likely were not thanked.

Edited by Robert31178

"Well I wish I had the gas of a Mudhen....."

Super lame.....not a frame of airplane stuff until 6 mins in, just pretty boys ( and girls) in flight suits running around a hallway cleaned by enlisted guys, who most likely were not thanked.

I agree, the Viper guys (and gals) are the only ones who know how to make a good B-Course video

I agree, the Viper guys (and gals) are the only ones who know how to make a good B-Course video

:D:smartass: We are the only ones that can do a lot of things right. :P

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

RE: The vid

Broadcasting your full name (indeed, the full names of EVERYONE on the course!) on Youtube as a graduating fighter pilot is not a smart move from an OPSEC point of view... This social media generation!!!

Edited by Joe Lighty

RE: The vid

Broadcasting your full name (indeed, the full names of EVERYONE on the course!) on Youtube as a graduating fighter pilot is not a smart move from an OPSEC point of view... This social media generation!!!

It does not matter if they did or not, the USAF would do it for them. For example;

http://www.vance.af.mil/News/tabid/3145/Article/994649/new-aviators-receive-wings-during-class-17-01-graduation.aspx

http://www.tyndall.af.mil/News/ArticleDisplay/tabid/6611/Article/923798/largest-class-of-f-22-pilots-graduates-tyndalls-b-course.aspx

http://www.seymourjohnson.af.mil/News/ArticleDisplay/tabid/6498/Article/307410/19-aircrew-members-graduate-b-course-training.aspx

Besides, they are lieutenants, have you ever met a lieutenant with any useful information or knowledge? I know I never did.

To whom it may concern,

Besides, they are lieutenants, have you ever met a lieutenant with any useful information or knowledge? I know I never did.

Maybe not, but in current world they are worthy targets :doh:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Maybe not, but in current world they are worthy targets :doh:

In the current world, we all are worthy targets; so lets have a :beer: and have fun.

Moving on

7lvTmdZ2eHU

To whom it may concern,

:D:smartass: We are the only ones that can do a lot of things right. :P

Amen to that. :D

:beer::drunk:

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Trying to get official licensing for the 15E will be very very difficult which is probably why it's lower on their priority list. Once they can get it and start coding I'm sure we will hear about it. But i like the direction they're going and their current selection lineup. No quams from me. The 15E will be a very different beast tho and I'd rather see a 15C full module come first from someone else.

that's why I'd rather see the f15e because it's multirole strike bird and it's not merely end up a copy pasted aircraft from fc3 made in full fidelity, which is what we would get with an f15c module. hence f15e would offer something fresh.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

that's why I'd rather see the f15e because it's multirole strike bird and it's not merely end up a copy pasted aircraft from fc3 made in full fidelity, which is what we would get with an f15c module. hence f15e would offer something fresh.

Whether we get the F15E or not, it is a huge waste of all the FC3 aircraft for them to not have full fidelity clickable pits. They've gone to all the trouble (for most of them) with game assets and the flight models only to stop just short of making them fully? Huh? F15C included.

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

Whether we get the F15E or not, it is a huge waste of all the FC3 aircraft for them to not have full fidelity clickable pits. They've gone to all the trouble (for most of them) with game assets and the flight models only to stop just short of making them fully? Huh? F15C included.

yeah since you've already gone to the trouble of paying 10$ for the f-15c why stop short and not pay the remaining 50$ for the effort that has to go into detailed systems modelling?

even if you're okay with that, what about the people who bought fc3 purely for the pricepoint? are you going to forcefully make them pay the difference? if its a free upgrade then who's going to be paying for the development hours?

Edited by probad

I don't think anybody expects it to be a free upgrade...

Definitely not.

Keep the FC3 planes for price point and paid upgrades to full modules no problem here.

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

I guess they can do what they have with the A-10C right now, a game mode and sim mode... Since the game modes are disabled on servers, you can only play with them offline. That makes it so that you don't have to force anyone to upgrade to the fully click ones, and make it up to the server's discretion to allow for game mode or not. I mean, I know most servers won't allow it, but I guess that's just how it's going to be. No one complained not being able to play on the 104th in the game mode for the Hog so...

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

Because the F-15 C we currently have is the only F-15 C that was ever made. No, no upgrades and avionic changes where ever made to them. :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

Because the F-15 C we currently have is the only F-15 C that was ever made. No, no upgrades and avionic changes where ever made to them. :music_whistling:

that wasnt my point, however how do you even know ed get a a more updated F15C with say a HMD or aim9x? ( AESA Eagle, is brand new upgrade, forget about it) They never stated anything. for all we know it might as well Be a F15C MSIP 2 with a MLU again, because its easier to do. its much more likelier just because that they already started work, done a clickable F15C in terms of 3d modeling & animations of the one we already have.... all that remains is coding functions, still lot of work, but less than starting from scratch on a different version of the F15C.

as you can see, its the same version we have in FC3.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Who knows. Interesting to see that all the animations for the C are there. If the coding is all that is left then I don't see why not bst or ed could add that in eventually. BTW how similar are the e and C front cockpit layouts? As far as left and right panels go I know the center console and HUD are dissimilar.

Edited by RAZBAM_ELMO

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• 3 weeks later...

So what's the most recent "official" word on the Strike Eagle? Is it only RAZBAM working on one, or has another developer also started development on one? The F-15E is one of my favorite aircraft of all time, I would really like to see it done. Thanks.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

So what's the most recent "official" word on the Strike Eagle? Is it only RAZBAM working on one, or has another developer also started development on one? The F-15E is one of my favorite aircraft of all time, I would really like to see it done. Thanks.

RAZBAM's working on it, but the Harrier is their next jet. Last I heard they're working on the internal 3d modeling (cockpits!).

As for other devs and Eagles...Belsimtek has been wanting to do an F-15C module at the ASM level for a long time. Who knows when that'll come along.

Lord of Salt

• 1 month later...

F-15E Still in the works?

Im new to these forums and hope this isnt rude to ask but is the F-15E still in development? Ive seen pictures and screenshots of a RAZBAM F-15E but nothing recent... a mudhen in DCS would put me over the moon!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS