DCS: AJS-37 Viggen Discussion

VEPR 12

We're still working hard and in pseudo-crunch mode.

There are no conspiracies, no issues- just a lot of hard work bringing mantis walls of red into the green.

2 Weeks

06-06-2016, 06:21 AM

:music_whistling:

I woud say it's better to not take this quote too serious ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

And also im pretty sure (from what we have heard) that they are ALOT further along then that.

So if / When we see pictures from the viggen it wont just be a early Model =P.

I foresee it probably being mostly finished visually

(with most likely most current work being FM/System related + Polishing / Optimising)

Edited by mattebubben

And also im pretty sure (from what we have heard) that they are ALOT further along then that.

So if / When we see pictures from the viggen it wont just be a early Model =P.

I foresee it probably being mostly finished visually

(with most likely most current work being FM/System related + Polishing / Optimising)

Wishful thinking :P

We're still working hard and in pseudo-crunch mode.

There are no conspiracies, no issues- just a lot of hard work bringing mantis walls of red into the green.

2 Weeks

06-06-2016, 06:21 AM

:music_whistling:

Well, the two weeks are up so we'll hopefully know something today (unless it was yet another joke tongue.gif )

Skjold and Valinor, Two Weeks is a joke, originating on other sim forums.

Two Weeks = When it's ready aka definitely NOT two weeks.

Edited by Buzzles

Skjold and Valinor, Two Weeks is a joke, originating on other sim forums.

Two Weeks = When it's ready aka definitely NOT two weeks.

I know about it, but don't care. Jokes like that in the current circumstances are extremly poor taste. :thumbup:

Reminds me of my basic military training when we asked how far we had to walk and the answer always was "just 5 km". Two or three hours later the answer still was "just 5 km" :music_whistling:

Ah yes, the famous 5km, we once walked said 5km (more like 20km lol) and then when we entered the gates thinking we were done we just kept on walking through the base out the other end. That was a rough day, the grin on the COs face was massive. :lol:

Ah yes, the famous 5km, we once walked said 5km (more like 20km lol) and then when we entered the gates thinking we were done we just kept on walking through the base out the other end. That was a rough day, the grin on the COs face was massive. :lol:

Pretty sure Cobra has the same grin on his face sometimes reading all crazy shit in this thread ;)

Nice model ! :)

I would guess there is going to be no anoucements until 1.5.4 or 2.5 is out.

1.5.4 is supposed to be feature compatible with 2.5 afaik, at least it did seem like it in the mirage fix thread, so the devs should genereally have a better picture of how much is going to break with 2.5/1.5.4.

Throwing any wild guestimates at the crowd before that would be kinda risky business I guess. :D

Since we all know, street of humuz got released in winter 2014 for DCS 2.0. ))))

Cant wait for the 5m/s landing and be like "its withing spec". ;D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

I lost my hope for the announcement in june.

Im seeing it in september.

What year?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64