Fast NTTR Download HERE! ->

fearlessfrog

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. Do you know if the torrent Fearlessfrog posted is the one that the game updater uses?

Maybe that can clear things up, what i understood is that FF had to go sleep and it's 99% finish

first one comes from the (unfinished) _downloads/torrent folder

the second comes from the (finished) mods folder (by gregecslo)

we dont know yet which one will be the winner coz after downloading we will need to run the updater again to validate/recheck files (but i prefer the 2nd - finished and working files on gregecslo's pc)

• Like 1

My torrent has only 1 file in it (big fat ZIP).

Guys didn`t quit, now we have 3 seeders and it`s going really well..

Soon 4 :)

Hopefully these 2 guys will report in here soon.:music_whistling: I´m at 45% currently.

Vampire is that one with 83% and the Hungarian flag I guess.:)

Edited by EagleEye

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\terrains

no, no , no

after download i suggest to move the files into the _downloads folder and start an update or repair

the updater will put validated/checked files into your mods folder

(however the direct move to mods folder should work as well, theoretically)

sign-pic4.jpg

As soon as I'm finished downloading the torrent I will seed for the next 72 hours. I have good bandwidth and uncapped. Thank you fibre optic :D Cant wait to fly over the Vegas strip.

Also, off topic and I'm sorry for that, but any idea if the Mirage is flyable in 2.0 yet? I have a key and really want to get to learning its systems :)

Cheers,

Odin 'Odes' Darkside.

did i miss something , where can i find this fast torrent , there is nothing in the first post and i cant look into 27 pages of posts. pleas someone tell me where i can find the fast link and what to do with it , so far i just finished downloading the 1.8 GB update

unfortunately im at 10% with both torrents coz im downloading all

we dont know yet which one will work

Sorry if its been answered previously, don't have too much time at the moment. Why exactly is everyone unsure if either will work? What in your opinion is most likely to? At the moment I'm on the FF one.

Maximus VI Hero

780Ti 2-way SLI

16GB 2X8GB 1866mhz G.Skill Ripjaws Z

Samsung 850 Pro SSDs

3 Benq XL2720Z monitors in surround

TrackIR 5

Windows 10 Pro

HOTAS Warthog

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

The list goes on..

Also, off topic and I'm sorry for that, but any idea if the Mirage is flyable in 2.0 yet? I have a key and really want to get to learning its systems :)

Nope, Mirage isn't set for release until sometime in mid-December.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6800XT

Great... im UPLOADING the nevada map torrent faster than I'm downloading with the official game installer.

Is it me or is the installer claiming to be torrenting the download? So every time someone finishes the download and the installer closes down we loose a seed?

Sorry if its been answered previously, don't have too much time at the moment. Why exactly is everyone unsure if either will work? What in your opinion is most likely to? At the moment I'm on the FF one.

The question comes into play if DCS Updater will "like" the files placed in the folder and recognize them. If it works you would only need the remaining 1-2% to complete the download and install.

Is it me or is the installer claiming to be torrenting the download? So every time someone finishes the download and the installer closes down we loose a seed?

Yes, that is correct. I believe that is something the folks at ED will look at addressing in the future.

We simply don`t know yet which method will work, because we don`t know how the DCS updater will react on these files. Just wait for the guys to report in here.;)

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

The question comes into play if DCS Updater will "like" the files placed in the folder and recognize them. If it works you would only need the remaining 1-2% to complete the download and install.

We simply don`t know yet which method will work, because we don`t know how the DCS updater will react on these files. Just wait for the guys to report in here.wink.gif

Edited by jordanduc

Maximus VI Hero

780Ti 2-way SLI

16GB 2X8GB 1866mhz G.Skill Ripjaws Z

Samsung 850 Pro SSDs

3 Benq XL2720Z monitors in surround

TrackIR 5

Windows 10 Pro

HOTAS Warthog

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

The list goes on..

Hi All!

A quick status. I'm uploading that single file that I plan to give direct links to for people to help seed. I'll contact them via PM when it is ready. The current issue is my metered/limited connection is the bottleneck as the sole seed so as soon as we fix that then things will improve.

What this means is that for the next hour or so is that the seed speed will unfortunately drop, but it does mean things will get better after that. Hang in there please!

Cheers,

FF

Edited by fearlessfrog

Actually I don't see any seed for the "big Nevada_Terrain.common.zip" torrent ? Is that normal ? The maximum completed by someone is 12.9% ?! How can we reach 100% ?

L'important n'est pas de tuer, mais de survivre.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you read this you are too curious