Any support for this product

Rocky49

I have been downloading dcs 2 since 8:30 AM Pacific time. I am unable to complete the download yet because "torrent" is not available apparently and HTTP throttled to an average of 17 to 25 k/s i stillnhave 150 mb left to download after 11 hours. Many others also having problems. Not one moderator overseeing this roll out. COFF appears to have decided he can do nothing to help and has not been heard from since about 10:30 AM pacific time.

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

I have been downloading dcs 2 since 8:30 AM Pacific time. I am unable to complete the download yet because "torrent" is not available apparently and HTTP throttled to an average of 17 to 25 k/s i stillnhave 150 mb left to download after 11 hours. Many others also having problems. Not one moderator overseeing this roll out. COFF appears to have decided he can do nothing to help and has not been heard from since about 10:30 AM pacific time.

Alot of us are having the same issues, they've definitely got their hands full for this one. Whether they choose to seek out another distribution method is still unknown. I too have been downloading now for over 13 hours, currently 10kb/s - 15kb/s and thats just the initial 2.0 release, no modules or NTTR.

Edited by jordanduc
Adding relevant information.

Maximus VI Hero

780Ti 2-way SLI

16GB 2X8GB 1866mhz G.Skill Ripjaws Z

Samsung 850 Pro SSDs

3 Benq XL2720Z monitors in surround

TrackIR 5

Windows 10 Pro

HOTAS Warthog

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

The list goes on..