Moving to a newer account

skinnadoor

Hello

Perhaps someone has this same situation. About 6 years ago I had my first ED/DCS account where as I bought the A10C, about 2 years later I have a different account with almost 8 modules purchased (this is the one I want to keep)

I just checked my old account and as promised, I have a NTTR key there waiting for me.

My question is, how can I move my A10C module and NTTR over to my active account, should I copy and paste my licence into the license checker of my active account?

Cheers

Today is a great day my friends !!!!

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Pretty sure you can go into the old account serial number manager and transfer the serial number's to your new account.

Edit: Had a chance to go look, login and go to your profile page. Put in the serial # you want to transfer and there's a field there for you to put the username you want to bind it to. Which would be your new one of course.

Edited by txmtb

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip