Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

Well, now that RAZBAM has come to their decision already, it is nice to see the A-6, F-111, Jaguar, F-4 and F-105 so high up in the want list.

Being that ED is probably going to do the F-16, My hope is for the A-6E TRAM Intruder or F-111D/E/F Aardvark. I had Janes F-15E so I would rather see aircraft that have not really been featured in combat flight sims before.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Well, now that RAZBAM has come to their decision already, it is nice to see the A-6, F-111, Jaguar, F-4 and F-105 so high up in the want list.

Being that ED is probably going to do the F-16, My hope is for the A-6E TRAM Intruder or F-111D/E/F Aardvark. I had Janes F-15E so I would rather see aircraft that have not really been featured in combat flight sims before.

They have? What are they doing? Also, why no F-111C? :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They have? What are they doing? Also, why no F-111C? :P

Post #98 this thread. No announcement yet though.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2588121&postcount=98

The F-111C didn't operate in Europe, Africa or the Middle East... and my preference is for aircraft I remember seeing when I was younger... My dad was Air Force and I'm a child of the cold war. Went to both Upper Heyford (a lot) and Lakenheath when I lived in England from 85-88 and Cannon AFB in 1989. I remember seeing the KC-10's at RAF Fairford and noted that they were not the usual KC-135's right before the El Dorado Canyon mission. The EF-111 Ravens woke me up the next day when they overflew my house when returning from that mission.

Edited by Vampyre

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

If the F22 makes it into DCS I'll quit.

No really.

That's like a cheat.

Oh well.. server admins can choose which aircraft they want in their mission. :)

However, I highly doubt the F-22 will happen any time in the next decades, lol.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wish for a good and finished Mirage2000C (M2000C).

Razbam should focus on this and not hype on a new model that would come out in 3 years probably changed into something else.... cause... everything is subject to change.

I say this because I bought M2000C and having bad experience with other 3rd parties that diluted their work I will not buy anything else if M2000C will not be properly finished in a timely manner.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

If the F22 makes it into DCS I'll quit.

No really.

That's like a cheat.

From the other side there is a lot of pilots like me: i can navigate, land planes without a wing, fly really tight formations but when it's about combat i'm rather weak. Now imagine what satisfaction it would be for you to kill me and my 5th generation fighter. :D

from top 10 have to chose F-15E

we do need a red plane. Mig-23 or....... if I only have one vote then... Shenyang J-6!! (or simply throw my lot in with the mig-19 votes) airframe is still flown by the north korean comrades, and it service history is long enough it is potential opponent all the way from F-86 up to our modern planes.

“The murder of a man is still murder, even in wartime.”

-Manfred von Richthofen

we do need a red plane. Mig-23 or....... if I only have one vote then... Shenyang J-6!! (or simply throw my lot in with the mig-19 votes) airframe is still flown by the north korean comrades, and it service history is long enough it is potential opponent all the way from F-86 up to our modern planes.

Yea, sounds like a fair fight for the F-15! :megalol:

Release the Hornet! PLEASE !!!

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.

SERIOUSLY? They are still using the Mig-19 as a combat plane?

Holy crap I am glad I am not flying for that air force.. Talk about a suicide mission..

Wow..

:cry:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

SERIOUSLY? They are still using the Mig-19 as a combat plane?

Holy crap I am glad I am not flying for that air force.. Talk about a suicide mission..

Wow..

:cry:

suicide!? SUICIDE!? Any loyal comrade would immediately volunteer to die for our GREAT GENERAL! Besides, be thankful you're not assigned to a Mig-15 unit!

Yea, sounds like a fair fight for the F-15! megalol.gif

war isnt supposed to be fair :D

Edited by zantron

“The murder of a man is still murder, even in wartime.”

-Manfred von Richthofen