Hi guys.

Im new to the community. Im in but a little late took me a while to check out this game and get rid of all my WW2 flightsims

So im here to start all over again. I already played all missions in the game. So im looking for the multiplayer part now.

I got everything installed hypperlobby, teamspeak etc.

But I wanna know how I can fasten up my learning curve you guys got any tips?

Thank you in advance!

Deno

• Like 1

like tharos said, there are plenty of peeps out there who are willing to help new guys out, just start talking to people join a few servers and u'll get the gist of it, or you could join a squad, u'll get plenty of help and make some good mates in the process

S!

Fragal

Hi Deno,

Do you have a preference as to what aircraft you fly? You're obviously welcome at the 504 server on Hyperlobby and, if you like Russian A/C, then I'll be happy to fly with you for a while til you find your feet.

The 504 squad fly Russian A/C and I myself exclusively fly the Frogfoot....unless I'm getting frustrated and I jump in a fighter ;)

Would be happy to see you on the server and Teamspeak....just ask any 504 member questions, they're always happy to help and a good bunch of guys (...mad in the head :music_whistling: but a good bunch of guys).

See you online :)

Hi guys.

Im new to the community. Im in but a little late took me a while to check out this game and get rid of all my WW2 flightsims

So im here to start all over again. I already played all missions in the game. So im looking for the multiplayer part now.

I got everything installed hypperlobby, teamspeak etc.

But I wanna know how I can fasten up my learning curve you guys got any tips?

Thank you in advance!

Deno

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

Thx for the support guys.

Brewber Im a great fan of the russian aircrafts. Most of the time I fly the SU-27. So I will connect tou your server and will logon to teamspeak to.

You will see me on in the evening times.

Cu there thx for all the support guys