VFAT 2006 Preliminary Registration Thread

Hi all!

Any new info?:)

If anyone need a training server, join to ours (59th_Server) at Hyperlobby. Usually running at 18:00 to 21:00 (GMT+1). The server running with high scene. If you've low fps, you can change your low.scn/medium.scn file to high.scn in Bazar/Terrain/Scenes folder.

Port is 10803!

S! to all display pilot!:-)

Two tails, two engines!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

huhuu

Thats true LD. The other settings don't really matter because they are not forced. But MED scene settings are too high for me (seen last year experience), certainly when we do a display with 7 planes around. It doesn't matter to me when the western server uses MED or even HIGH scenes because I would be a spectator.

So JaBoG, please SCENES on LOW and NO static opjects. Thanks :D:pilotfly:

hey buddy... backup the *.scn files in :\Lock On\Bazar\Terrain\Scenes folder. >> copy and use the content of low.scn go make med.scn and high.scn and copy them back in...

>> so u have low.scn, med.scn and high.scn in ur folder but all are low in real.....so doesn´t matter what is presetted by server ...doesn´t have to care u..

PS: all tactical objects or edited one are still visible but the rest not like transparent building for example.... . I use it in combi with visib range high so i have a normal sight and dont have to crash in a building b4 i can bomb it. (No POP-UP objects)

PS 2.: ? in blackshark still bad coded ground - objects???? (transparent) hope not

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*UPDATE**

Well i got accepted at the Officers Assessment Center and i have to go to Phase II for Pilot Qualifications on the 20th of November. Im already travelling to the location on the weekend before so i cannot take part in the show! Sorry about that! After all the re-organizations of my planned display its gotta be scrapped!

Sorry,

Flip

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."

*UPDATE**

Well i got accepted at the Officers Assessment Center and i have to go to Phase II for Pilot Qualifications on the 20th of November. Im already travelling to the location on the weekend before so i cannot take part in the show! Sorry about that! After all the re-organizations of my planned display its gotta be scrapped!

Sorry,

Flip

Sorry, because i think all of us are concerned your display. Me too (the other one Fulcrum display).:) S!

Two tails, two engines!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

wish i could see your display again this year reaper! Your last one was awesome!

Check Six!!

Flip

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

***UPDATE***

1. Name: The White Ravens Virtual Aerobatic Team

2. Number of aircraft: Team display 4X Su-27's, Solo display 1X Su-27.

3. Airtime: Team display: 30 minutes, Solo display: 20 minutes

4. Mods: Skins replaced for the "598" Su-27.

5. Prefered Settings: Graphic settings - LOW, Unlimited Ammo - ON (for flares), Unlimited Fuel - ON, External views - ON, Padlock - ON, Immortal - ON

6. Contacts: http://www.white-ravens.com/ & lars.hofman@gmail.com

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mates!

Actually we're up to devide the work on the sholders of some more people. Chrissi can't manage all the communication and work alone. Myself I try to set up the tech-part of streaming the show via the I-net to give more people the possibility of watching "live".

Further on this days all teams will be contacted to see if the dates work fine for all. We'll stay with the idea of making one part of the show on an U.S. server and the other part on an european server.

The last part will then be to pick up all the Skins and create the 2 Skin-packages (1 for each server) so that all joined players will see the correct skins.

We'll keep you up to date about all news corresponding to the VFAT 2006!

~S!~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

• 2 weeks later...

If one more pilot is welcome, I'm OK.

1. Name: France Air Force 62 - solo display

2. Number of aircraft: 1 Mirage 2000

3. Airtime: about 8 minutes.

4. Mods: http://86.212.37.6/Mirage2000_mod.zip

5. Prefered Settings: Full Real - without Realistic G (No G)

6. Contacts: gillesdiharce@hotmail.com

My show will be based on the real French Air Force Mirage 2000 show.

So, this will be a realistic flight.