Dynamic Campaign Engine

MBot

IA is not able to take-off with fuel and weapons?

(also, will you consider doing the same thing for the upcoming F18 ? With naval operation and carrier this could be awesome)

Edited by harf4ng

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

IA is not able to take-off with fuel and weapons?

Harriers? Sadly not - the always want to VTO(L) and won't get above ground or burn so much fuel that they take off (if at all), call bingo, eject and crash immediately.

From the Tawara they take off easily with loads I never have a chance to get airborne on the other side....

• 2 weeks later...
How do I get aerodrome ID from the airfields, from the Persian Gulf map? I can't find that information. Elevation, radio and cordinates can I get, but not aerodrome id. Any ideas?

+1

I asked myself the same question yesterday.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I made this quickly :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0xfkemfe0c1rf5/db_airbases_GP.lua?dl=0

It seems that the 2 Tunb Islands don't have any ATC frequencies !?

Nice work indeed. How did you get the airdromeIDs?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I made a mission with one kind of aircraft for each airbase then I opened the mission file and I found the altitude, the coordinates and Id of each airbases :)

How do you open a .miz-File? I only get garbage whem I open it with a text editor.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Open with winZip and open the mission file with Notepad++

That's the answer I was looking for. Thank you very much! :thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg

Some airbases are not really usable for DCE because they lack taxiways and planes need to use the runway to taxi for taking off : It takes really a lot of time so missions timing might be corrupted :(

I have a method to assign Tomcat and F-4 to iranian side but I think it's best to wait until ED make an official patch for it no ?

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

First of all thanks Mbot for such awesome work! I would love to start building my own campaigns using the DCE but can't seem to find the tools folder in any of the current downloads on the first page of this thread. I am specifically looking for the scenery finder, statics finder and airfields finder scripts. For the life of me I can't find them and have tried without success to find them with the forum search function. Sorry if they are somewhere obvious. Any help would be appreciated

First of all thanks Mbot for such awesome work! I would love to start building my own campaigns using the DCE but can't seem to find the tools folder in any of the current downloads on the first page of this thread. I am specifically looking for the scenery finder, statics finder and airfields finder scripts. For the life of me I can't find them and have tried without success to find them with the forum search function. Sorry if they are somewhere obvious. Any help would be appreciated

I just used the forum search to do a quick search for "scenery" in this thread and found this: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3118095&postcount=411 ;)

Edited by QuiGon

Tornado3 small.jpg

I just used the forum search to do a quick search for "scenery" in this thread and found this: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3118095&postcount=411 ;)

LIES! Clearly you used the force didn't you!

Thanks for that though! I tried the same thing but I think I was searching Scenery.lua or my fingers are too fat and I can't type scenery =)

BTW I Quickly modified the Desert Mirage 86 campaign and changed the mirage to an FA 18 this morning. Testing seems to work fine after 3 missions in. Thanks again everyone for all your work,

What better way to learn the FA18 than with a dynamic multirole campaign!

Sure, here it is.

Let me know if there are any problems. I did this pretty quickly so there are probably bugs.

This was based upon the work by PB0_CEF and of course Mbot. I hope they are ok with me posting this. If not just let me know and i'll take it down again

Desert FA18 86.zip

Edited by Falcaw

Sure, here it is.

Let me know if there are any problems. I did this pretty quickly so there are probably bugs.

This was based upon the work by PB0_CEF and of course Mbot. I hope they are ok with me posting this. If not just let me know and i'll take it down again

Absolutly no problems with that :thumbup:

You can make it with all my other campaigns because I didn't buy F/A-18 module yet :(

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Absolutly no problems with that :thumbup:

You can make it with all my other campaigns because I didn't buy F/A-18 module yet :(

Cool thanks PB0_CEF. Just updated your Mirage over the caucuses multirole with the FA18. Just testing now.

Can I add your campaigns to my dedicated DCE Campaigns post ?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=191858

Definitely!

Here is the FA18 Caucasus Multirole adaptation. I will update them as the FA18 release gains further capabilities.

Hope you guys enjoy this great campaign from PB0_CEF with the Hornet.

Limited testing for the campaign so if there are any problems let me know.

Thank again PB0

FA18 over Caucasus-Multirole.zip

Edited by Falcaw

Definitely!

Here is the FA18 Caucasus Multirole adaptation. I will update them as the FA18 release gains further capabilities.

Hope you guys enjoy this great campaign from PB0_CEF with the Hornet.

Limited testing for the campaign so if there are any problems let me know.

Thank again PB0

Awesome! I was about to ask for the F-18 in Mbots DCE.:thumbup:

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals