Please DCS add more callsign in mission editor

paidapinga

Please DCS add more callsign in mission editor, the editor mission has only 6 options to choose.(Enfield, springfield, uzi, colt, dodge, ford, chevy, pontiac.)

you can use beer names. for example: Heineken, Budweiser, Miller ...

you can also use animals or insects or. for example: bear, fox, butterfly, cricket, ant ...

you can use city names. for example: NY 1-1, NY 2-1 or Dallas 1-1, Alabama ...

new aircraft are being added in the DCS world and I believe that the indicative options are running out.

+1

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

Asrock Z77 Extreme6

Intel Core I7-3770K 3.5Ghz

G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866 PC3-14900 16GB 4x4GB CL9 Asus GTX 970 Strix 4GB GDDR5

AeroCool Templarius Imperator 750W 80 Plus SilverSeagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB SATA3 64MBCooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

NOX Coolbay SX Devil USB 3.0

I agree with adding more callsigns, but some of those are too much of a mouthful and some are unsuited.

For example NY - you would have to say November Yankee, otherwise the risk of a misinterpretation is high.

I would prefer military style callsigns based on the phonetic alphabet.

Alpha

Brave

Charlie

etc. Gives you a huge range and no misunderstandings.

They can also be used for any nation, as it's the international phonetic alphabet - I don't think a Russian pilot in a MiG-29 wants to have an "Alabama" callsign!

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

I agree with adding more callsigns, but some of those are too much of a mouthful and some are unsuited.

For example NY - you would have to say November Yankee, otherwise the risk of a misinterpretation is high.

Alpha

Brave

Charlie

They can also be used for any nation, as it's the international phonetic alphabet - I don't think a Russian pilot in a MiG-29 wants to have an "Alabama" callsign!

I agree that the NATO phonetic alphabet should be added. As should colors (these are particularly important for WW2 US callsigns). Further, callsigns should be compoundable: IE, you should be able to have "Springfield Bravo Three", or "Zulu Red", or other variants. Also... why not add some actual squadron callsigns from real units?

Alpha

Brave

Charlie

Alpha

Brave

Charlie

phonetic alphabet is normally used only for coordinates.

Russian planes do not have names in your callsign, only numbers. . :doh: :D

• 2 years later...