[OT] RainbowSix Vegas video

I've just seen a clip from E3 walkthrough.... still have to recover... it's just wonderful, it adds a lot of new incredible features. The intro movie is just breathtaking, just a marvel of 3D demo! And the snake camera to look underneath doors.... OMG OMG!!!

I also read somewhere that this game will support "Face Mapping" so you can add your own face to the characters... it would be an interesting addon for every game out there, even Lockon ;) (ok, it'd be useless, but it'd be definitely cool ;) )

So, is it more arcade than lockdown was? Will we get flying ferries/trolls/magic figures in it which you can kill with eight bullets placed to the head :/

Rainbow Six has gone downhill since rogue spear. It's becoming the Novalogic sim of the tactical shooter genre.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Much though people try and argue against it, IMHO I've never seen any series go to console and not be utterly hobbled, good gfx or not. The rule is, if it's on console, it's been 'dweebed'. I don't care if it looks like a movie. There is no example of progression in the other direction that I am aware of.

So, is it more arcade than lockdown was? Will we get flying ferries/trolls/magic figures in it which you can kill with eight bullets placed to the head :/

Rainbow Six has gone downhill since rogue spear. It's becoming the Novalogic sim of the tactical shooter genre.

Roguespear was a milestone in its genre. Yet RavenShield is a much more realistic game. This one looks even much better. Lockdown was an "arcaded" version, like "Sum of all fears" was an arcade version of RogueSpear (it came out in the same timeframe of BlackThorn)

Lockdown was an "arcaded" version, like "Sum of all fears" was an arcade version of RogueSpear (it came out in the same timeframe of BlackThorn)

I'm not completely lucent now, maybe it's the beer, maybe the small sized quantity of fine herbs, in any case... I've never played the Sum of all fears, but that movie simply rocked, and not just because it was a tom clancy featured movie, because of the music; Jerry Goldsmith, may God have his soul, made the music for it. I love that composer, a shame cancer wasn't cured in 2004 :(, he also made the music for Star Trek (which is fantastic as well), and finally, his music style is soo much better than that of Hanz Simmer (:P), way more threatening, passionate and melodic (epic as well, like Power Metal, and the great bands like: Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Edguy, Hammerfall, Avantasia, Axxis, At Vance, PLATENS, Power Quest, Morifade, Barliari, Rata Blanca, and many others, just look in wikipedia under power metal)

Ok, bit OT post, but eh, nevermind, I will stop this nonesense talk.

Power Metal \""/

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Guest IguanaKing

Ding? Ding Chavez? He's my boy in RS3. RAISE THE ROOF!!! CAN A BROTHA GET A DING?!! :D BTW...if you hit him in the back of the head with .50 BMG, you SHOULD be surprised he said anything at all. ;)

at this address you can find the full length video but @ low res

ftp://ftp.ubi.com/emea/rainbowsixvegas/videos/R6V_Walktrough_E3.zip

at this address you can find the same video but @ higher res, unfortunately it's only the first part.

http://www.hwupgrade.it/software_dl2.php?id=2775&url=1

If anyone here finds the full E3 video @ high res please post the url. thx and enjoy

at this address you can find the full length video but @ low res

ftp://ftp.ubi.com/emea/rainbowsixvegas/videos/R6V_Walktrough_E3.zip

at this address you can find the same video but @ higher res, unfortunately it's only the first part.

http://www.hwupgrade.it/software_dl2.php?id=2775&url=1

If anyone here finds the full E3 video @ high res please post the url. thx and enjoy

Thanks for the link i seems that the interface is an advance interface from the new ghost recon and i think that jump between menbers of the team won´t be possible AS the new ghost recon. I hope there is no mission like the one in the new ghost recon Take don´t two assualt helicopters with 5.56 mm gun.

As you could imagine I play ghost recon up to there is something i don´t like of the game... It is good in some aspects but have its negative points.

I love the rainbow series except for Raven shield and ofcourse lock down sucks. I have Black Thorn on my comp right now.

OK RAINBOW SIX VEGAS . Story goes the devs listened and scraped what they were working on for the pc and are really going to bring back the tactical shooter that was rouge spear with VEGAS. We can only hope.

GRAW sure as hell is a half ass train wreck so far.

Just watched the video , very nice I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe flush GRAW down to the toilet.

The enemy AI is supposed to be just crazy real. They hired alot of extra people to work on getting the AI code to never before seen level.

I hope.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/