[Open Beta 1.5] Left/Right Gunner Sounds switched

decipher

when the right rear gunner fires, i hear the shooting sounds coming from the left behind me.

when the left rear gunner fires, i hear the shooting sounds from the right behind me.

this is with a normal Stereo setup soundcard, i compared it to my identical set up 1.2 stable installation and the sounds play correctly there.

• ED Team

do you have a track? had a quick look, and mine seems normal.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

never saved a track before, but seemed to have worked. you have to fast forward a bit though.

what i hear in this: left gunner starts firing, i hear the gun sound coming from the right. when i start turning my head around slowly, the sound kinda "wanders" from left to right - at one specific head angle the sound fits the location of the gunner.

same for the right side gunner, just the other way around. i re-checked the track and at least on my system it is clearly audible during the replay.

also captured on this track: the AI gunners don'T target the soldiers on the ground (they do on 1.2) but i think that was already reported.

sound test uh-1h-gunners.trk

• ED Team

I will take a look at the track soon, and yes the door gunners not engaging the troops on ground has been reported.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 4 weeks later...