L-39 owner's club

Hummingbird

A big hello to other L-39 owners! :bye_2: I'm having a blast in the L-39. It's a fun plane to fly. But i'm really looking forward to the L-39ZA. 2xFAB-100's or 2xUB-16's just won't cut it. :D

Edited by Vectury

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

Preordered about a month before the 1.5 release. Wonderful plane and flight model, even though it's kind of limited in what it can do it's an absolute joy to fly.

Hope they release some training missions soon (or the training campaign even better).

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Hey! You know what? The L-39C is on Steam now! 20% discount!

Yes!

I don't care! I just bought the module in ED's e-shop with no discount and more bucks for the amazing team!

I was eagerly waiting for its release as I'm a russian aircraft amateur and enthusiast. The Albatros is just the perfect trainer for me and so far I only flew the simple T-O instant action mission and it's wonderfully crafted!!! (I managed to break the landing gear on the first landing drill but nothing went wrong next ;))

Go buy it! Now! (and on ED's shop) ;)

Wait… well, ok, if you're here you're probably a lucky owner already.

I love the details. The polished cockpit model and textures, the sounds (the engine, the rolling sound on the runway), even the cockpit flood light has a very nice rendering, the model lightning and precision, etc.

Excellent job from ED! Thank you guys for such a great aircraft!

I remember Wags told us in a YT video the Albatros is not as powerful/responsive as the fighters and it was a surprise at first (I thought it was more agile), but it's a delight to fly.

Many lovely hours to come ;)

Congratz to you all proud owners and to you there who will buy it soon!

Have the best time learning how to master that aircraft!

Kudos, Eagle Dynamics!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Bourrinopathe

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Just picked up this module too! Looks GREAT well don ED. Still wrapping my head around it but I was able to get it up and down first flight without incident, and that's saying something based on my flying skills!;)

Just come back from watching Breitling and the Patriots at the local airshow a few weekends ago, so feeling inspired :D

I'm in. Didn't intend to buy that one, but this bonus event just couldn't pass.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

• ED Team
Since the Mirage has an owners club so should the L-39 I think :)

So let's start off with a big hello to all you fellow L-39 pilots out there! :beer:

Just bought mine today, seeing a multicrew video on youtube finally won me over :P :pilotfly:

Great idea to organize a club of owners of L-39.

Amat Victoria Curam.

I own her! Bought it with NTTR at the same time so I got a bit more bonus. Then I got her for basically $30 off with the sale :D

But I can't fly her until 1.5 is fully released. Can't be bothered with beta and whatnot!