Bad Graphics with X1900XTX (Danger 56k)

CoolDead

Check your graphic adapters temperature in the game with Riva tuner 2.0, RC 16. The GPU temperature should look below 90°C.

Download RivaTuner V2,0 RC16 here: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=163

Regards

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Send me the card and I'll send you X800pro, and if you get the same problem with my X800pro we'll go from there. Don't overclock it, try that and you can try a different driver.

ok...without overclocking...temp about 70º C....ambient 50º C....i got the same of the last photo...random coloured pixels...only in LockOn....I reinstall the catalys 6.5 but any changes, where i can get some more old...like 6.1 or 6.3 ?...for make some test ?..

Thank's a lot for your responses. :thumbup:

Thank's all :)

23rd Satan, whats your Catalyst versión ???

6.5! I am running the same card with no problems. ;)

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

What is the integrity of your PSU? that X1900 will draw lots of volts, especially more so when running a sim like lockon, i once had problems like this with my X800XT a while back, found out that the 3.3v being supplied to my card was too low when under load, a nice new Enermax 550W PSU fixed that issue :)

..if the problem is in the PSU or in the hard temperature (90º max) why in other games like Oblivion (full mode) or FS2004 (full mode) runs without artifacts ??... :(

Fair enough then, this is indeed a wierd situation :( one drastic move, have you tried re-installing lockon from scratch?

I change the fan speed, now, no more than GPU temp 70º and no more than amp charge 21 A..650 Mhz core whithout overlock....reinstall all LockOn..the same...:mad:

other games run faster and without artifacts... I don't want to reinstall all the sytem...some any new idea....:helpsmilie:

try other drivers. Normally the drivers CD with ur video card are the most stable. Uninstal drivers from control panel....reboot in safe mode...use driver cleaner to clean ATI drivers and other stuff.....reboot in normal mode...install new drivers.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I reinstall... Drivers..old versions...LockOn (two times)..and the same results.

La GPU is fresh (60/70º), the PSU is OK (30A)...i make some test with other games 3D full config, no artifacs, no stops, all OK.

Is only LockOn....it seems that there are not solution at this time. I hope future patches make a solution for Dual cores and last ati graphics.

Thank's all.